šŸ» [July 16, 2020] Tavern of Legends Event ā€“ FAQ & Team Discussion

Well in my alliance there was a guy who got 30x 3*, not kidding. So yeah, I am aware what can happen, but still that offer mitigates it a bit. With gems it would cost more. That said that friend had good luck otherwise, like he pulled Fenrir, Heimdall, Telluria and The Rat at the first Valhalla, so probably his luck just ran out.

But yeah, even on 30 pulls the chance for HotM is not that great.

1 Like

I wont lie to you! its a good offer, one of the best around, one of the best in terms of the amount of pulls it allows. A 30x pull for the price of a 10x pull . Thats only that the feeling you get after getting all 3* is a big dissapointing. However i know its all about rng , odds and being a bit lucky , so i hope better luck for you :blush:

1 Like

Thanks! Good luck to you too!

Yeah, the offer is probably the best one when it comes to number of pulls. Also if one ignores current HotM (which has issues), it is on par with other portals as long as one does not aim for particular HotM or few of them (which is my case). Of course, hunting particular HotM such as only Alberich or only Athena is a very bad idea (though chasing specific hero is bad not only in this portal, here it is only much more visible).

1 Like

She is the HOTM added to TOL. She is a great hero to have

1 Like

Anyone making a list of the opponents? I donā€™t have enough flags.

1st Stage
Mobs: Ice + Holy
Boss: Seshat + 2 Ice

2nd Stage
Mobs: Fire + Holy
Boss: Kunchen + 2 Fire

3rd Stage
Mobs: Fire + Ice
Boss: Frida + Anzogh

4th Stage
Mobs: Fire + Holy
Boss: Margaret + Ranvir

14 Likes

Am updating the OP as I get them from myself & other sources.

5 Likes

3rd Stage

Mobs: Ice + Fire

Boss: Frida & Anzogh

Not enough flags to go further either.

6 Likes

Well thanks to you I finally found a use for a 1/1 Noor - she perfectly counters Seshatā€™s self-replicating minions! And the more Seshat fires, the more sparrows she gets and well it gets ridiculous.

If Noor was average speed I think she might actually be a pretty good counter to Seshat especially if itā€™s a last hero standing situation - whenever Seshat summons a minion, Noor automatically summons one for herself, and then the sparrow minion destroys Seshatā€™s minion on the very next turn.

7 Likes

all mob colors as in previous monthsā€¦

mob + boss strength increasedā€¦

boss:

1: Sesshaft + 2 blue
2: Kuschen + 2 red
3: Frida + Anzogh
4: Margret + Ranvir
5: Sesshaft + Kuchen + Anzogh
6: Frida + Anzogh + Ranvir

be aware: Ranvir seems to be very fast mana, at least he charges way quicker then Margaret or any other hero

16 Likes

Thanks @Kaenguru, @yelnats_24, @Pantryraider & @Mothra.

OP updated to stage 6. Need the final 4 stages and itā€™ll be sweet.

4 Likes

7: Margaret , Ranvir, Seshat

6 Likes

I think Noor is underrated. Her passive abilities make her quite useful against minion Heroes even at slow mana. Itā€™s a pity I didnā€™t get her during Sand Empireā€¦

Can someone please send me the new taverns of legends guide for each stage. I know stage one I faced seshat not Alby.

Itā€™s in the OP as itā€™s being discovered lol.

Then itā€™ll take some time for @cap to make the new graphicā€¦ Also as stated in the OP.

3 Likes

Unfortunately her slow speed really is kind of dealbreaker in the current meta, unless sheā€™s supported by fast snipers and debuffers, but then why would you bring Noor to that fight anyway?

Seriously, if she was average speed, Iā€™d be power leveling her right now especially since that aha moment when encountering Seshat.

1 Like

8: Margaret, Frida, Kunchen

8 Likes

thank you gunvor and all for making this guide for players, also made pretty quick :slight_smile:

1 Like

9: Ranvir, Kuchen, Frida

8 Likes

i will redo it his afternoon ( utc +2 , here)

1 Like

Iā€™ll send you the strength screenshots via LINE

missing the values for the stages 1-3

2 Likes