🍻 [May 22, 2020] Tavern of Legends Event – FAQ & Team Discussion

NOW LIVE: The Tavern of Legends Event

:spiral_calendar: Schedule

Start Time
2020-05-22T07:00:00Z
End Time
2020-05-25T07:00:00Z

If you do not see the Tavern of Legends Quest as of 2020-05-22T07:00:00Z, force quitting and reopening the app or restarting your device will usually work.

:world_map: Guides to Tavern of Legends Quest

The Tavern of Legends Quest is special one, a bit different than any existing quests — it has a Special Rule:

Hero Roster Mastery
Each Hero can only be used once during this quest.

Heroes are considered used when you start a quest battle. The battles will get increasingly difficult, so plan your Teams carefully!

NOTE: I confirmed in Beta that this includes if you fail a Stage. So if you need to retry a Stage, you’ll have to select new Heroes for your Attack Team.

@cap’s Fantastic Infographic

My Typed Notes

Stage WE Rec. TP Legends Coins Enemies Bosses
1 4 1800 10 Blue, Yellow Natalya
2 4 2100 10 Red, Yellow Gravemaker
3 5 2500 15 Red, Blue Delilah & Alasie
4 5 2800 15 Red, Yellow Zeline & Natalya
5 6 3200 20 Yellow Natalya, Gravemaker, Aeron
6 6 3500 20 Blue, Yellow Delilah, Gravemaker, Alasie
7 7 3800 25 Red, Yellow Aeron, Delilah, Natalya
8 7 4200 25 Red, Blue Zeline, Gravemaker, Alasie
9 8 4500 30 Yellow, Red Alasie, Zeline, Aeron
10 10 4600 40 Yellow, Blue Aeron, Delilah, Zeline

:ballot_box: Polls

:question: How did you do this time on Tavern of Legends?

• This time I beat all 10 Stages
  • This time I beat just the first 9 Stages
  • This time I beat just the first 8 Stages
  • This time I beat just the first 7 Stages
  • This time I beat just the first 6 Stages
  • This time I beat just the first 5 Stages
  • This time I beat just the first 4 Stages
  • This time I beat just the first 3 Stages
  • This time I beat just the first 2 Stages
  • This time I beat just the first Stage
  • This time I couldn’t beat any of the Stages
0 voters

:question: Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Tavern of Legends?

• Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
  • I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
  • I used support items like Mana, Banners, Healing, and maybe a Battle Item or two, but nothing too crazy
  • I just used some minor items, like Healing, Mana, or Antidotes
  • I didn’t use any items
0 voters

:question: Overall, how do you feel about Tavern of Legends?

• I love all of the special Quests and Events equally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the monthly Quests/Events
  • I like it more than many of the monthly Quests/Events
  • It’s about average for me
  • I dislike it more than many of the monthly Quests/Events
  • It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the monthly Quests/Events
  • I hate Tavern of Legends, give me my Legends Coins and let me get back to farming :rage:
0 voters

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Teams & Results for Tavern of Legends!

Post your teams in a comment down below, and how you did!

• Which team did use for each Stage?

• What Battle Items did you use, if any?

• Which Stages did you defeat?

• Would you do anything different next time?

• Anything else interesting to share?

:woman_superhero: Tavern of Legends Summons & Offers :money_mouth_face:

For information and discussion on Tavern of Legends Summons & Offers, as well as sharing your Summon results, please see:

=> 🍻 [May 2020] Portal Stats, Summon Results & Offers – Tavern of Legends

:question: Questions?

If you have questions about the Tavern of Legends Quest, please post them down below.

:link: Related Threads

40 Likes

Yay thanks Zephyr!

I think this will be the one event where it becomes very very important not to lose your internet connection while you are doing it, otherwise you lose the opportunity to use those selected heroes permanently lol…

Not to say internet isn’t important in other contexts but it would be pretty irritating in this context…

31 Likes

It’s a good point, and one people have brought up several times — enough so that I should probably make a thread in #bugs-issues in anticipation…

12 Likes

In case anyone wasn’t aware heroplan.io has a good Tavern teams function which I have just started using to make up my spare / fodder teams lol…

Edit: courtesy @GDIBass for creating it and @Guvnor or @Chakra75 who showed me it I think

42 Likes

Neat. In Beta testing, I felt that those first couple of stages were manageable with unleveled 4* heroes or half-leveled 3*s. It’s important to be very conservative early on.

8 Likes

100% recommend this tool made by @GDIBass!!

Going to be very handy for planning out your ToL quest!

25 Likes

My overview includes for a recommendation of the hero Stars :star: which the team should have.

I did a couple of matches and did it always as may recommendation.
Stage 1-4 with 3*
Stage 5-7 with 4*
Stage 8-10 with 5*

I did them all w/o emblems and the higher the level, the more need of a healer is required. Would mean for the first two stages you can beat it w/o healer. 3/4 it is recommend to take one with you. If you don’t have one, use tonics.

My chart (version 3) can be shared ones its life :+1:t2:

23 Likes

Definitely.

Just by using this tool I realised how stupid I was because I had forgotten Elkanen, BT+18 and Caedmon completely

6 Likes

Sorry for the double post but the 3-70 heroes can be useful to clear out the earlier levels too if desperate…

Just realised I actually have too many teams lol

5 Likes

Just wondering what people’s thoughts are for my planned teams?

2 Likes

I’d say that heavily depends on the monsters and their element in each stage. If e.g. Stage 7 has lots of red monsters, I wouldn’t recommend bringing a heavy green team. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My thought process for that is more concentrating on the bosses elements, plus it does have yellows too.
Maybe I should at least switch a green for another purple, or my spare triton

We don’t know the monster and boss elements yet - see quote below. So I currently don’t see a point in already creating teams for the ToL event. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I was just doing it mostly to see if I did have god and viable teams. I was thinking I had less maxed heroes and diversity than I actually do, so this has made me realise I do have enough and should complete it, regardless (now watch me fail from jinxing myself lol)

Just wondering could you beat 1st&2nd stage using unleveled 3* by depending on weapons. This event would be hard for newbie :frowning:

I’m going to say yes to Stage 1 with Minor Healing, Potent Healing, and heroes that do damage on 3 or are Fast mana genarators. Maybe Stage 2. Depends on the types of heroes. You’d need a healer in Stage 2 (Hawkmoon or Belith), but if you have Healing Potions, some Bear Banners and Turtle Banners, you could pull it off.

3 Likes

Now that the official announcement is live, I’ve updated this thread with the schedule accordingly.

Wonders if anyone noticed that I actually updated it a couple hours before the official announcement was live. Oops.

26 Likes

Can anyone help me to suggest teams ? I hv not so much high level heroes :slight_smile:

It should be question Tavern of Legend Event right?

EDIT:
Okay I use these teams:

1 Like

Fixed, thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like