šŸ» [July 16, 2020] Tavern of Legends Event ā€“ FAQ & Team Discussion

They havenā€™t previously either. Confirmed to be working as intended:

3 Likes

Unable to find this tool using the link provided so useless info

Iā€™ve got the health data from Stage 1 and 2. (and xp gain if needed)

Stage1:
monsters: 409
Seshat: 1740
(xp: 1300)

Stage 2:
monsters: 534
Kunchen: 2271
(xp: 1600)

@cadi
You can use this chart to see xp. Itā€™s the same :blush:

4 Likes

Must be an oddity on your end.

Just used both links and both went the the right spots.

26 Likes

Waaay too easy. I played rainbow teams all the way up, didnā€™t even think about which heroes I am taking, just randomly took one of each color (ok, at some point I did want to take one healer)ā€¦ only used legendary heroes on last two stagesā€¦

ā€œRewardsā€ gave me my 116th Ulmer, 212th Hawkmoon and 83rd Dawa (yes, I had terrible luck for Dawas).

Great event, see you in a month.

7 Likes

Any fancy pics with the current roster of heroes for this month?

They need to make Noor average and make Telluria slow.
#slowdownTelluria

1 Like

I keep stacking against the mobs and finding myself running out of purples (did just start running a neutral color against the yellow mobs to save some purple for the end). But did four levels easily with 3* heroes (including some not-fully-leveled), the next three with 4s, planning on doing the last three with a mix of 4 and 5, once the energy regenerates.

Iā€™m a little underwhelmed by the legendary Dawa, though.

EDIT: Remembering to take Proteus along made the last level a joke. As was my legendary pull: Friar Tuck. At least Lianna had some high-calorie food.

1 Like

Is bosses mana genaration changed to normal. Before it was really slow, but now after one stage. managenaration seemed so fast. Seshat fired 3 timesā€¦

1 Like

Kind of messed up and rushed though and left myself short.

is the final level do-able with this team

Rigard, Proteus, Mist, Gretel, Malosi? (3700 team power)

(to make it more annoying, Iā€™m ten coins off a summon)

Proteus with mana potsā€¦ Yes!

OMG I wasnā€™t paying attention and I LOST/DIED on the final stage using my ā€œbestā€ team:
Miki / Rigard / Proteus / Tiburtus / Jott

I killed Anzogh but I was getting no purple or blue to control the mana, and like an idiot I didnā€™t take any mana pots at all!

So, I did the final stage again with a spare team, and did 10 minor mana pots, 4 time freeze, 5 dragon attacksā€¦ Needless to say it was over within 60 seconds lol.

Mist +18 / White Rabbit (4/45) / Boldtusk +2 / Hansel +11 / Evelyn +4

No hero died this time

3 Likes

May was slow
June was normal
July the same as June

You said the magic word, so yes.

I used my usual strategy of mostly trainer heroes for the first 2 fights. Only 3* I have used so far was Guardian Bat.

1 Like

i felt like the bosses today hit harder, that or i was just not getting lucky with my tiles to heal or use proteus/miki.

2 Likes

Heroes hit hard now and that mana is at least set to a middle between slow/average

1 Like

Iā€™ve been able to cruise the first 6 not really paying much attention but whether a mix of new heroes or ramped up Mana speed (Ranvir on 4 seemed to be on steroidsā€¦) Iā€™ve had to pay attention. Lost for the first time ever in Tavern on 5. Seshet just ripped me a new one. Had to go back and do it with a 4* team.

Maybe it was bad boards or just that I generally picked a team with no real synergy but definitely not been the same stroll in the park so far as previous 2. 1st one was terrible, 2nd a bit stronger but still not a challengeā€¦3rd Tavern seems tougher.

1 Like

I actually completed it pretty easily with that team and a few items haha

1 Like