šŸ‘‘ [Jul 2020] Knights of Avalon Challenge Event ā€“ Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

3 pulls (and can do a fourth when/if I finish legendary). Not really happy they shortened the duration, as legendary takes timeā€¦

For the pull hoping for an event 5* (I have none, my non S1 5* are Telluria and mok-arr, twiceā€¦), but I expect another ishhtak/dawa

But My pulls:
Scarlet (nr 2, nr1 came out of Tc20 a few weeks ago. Will feed to Marjana)
Ishhtak
and bauchan. Happy to pull him, as he is a very good one in the 3 star tournaments.

For some reason I couldnā€™t decide on a universal team for rare, and just tailored the heroes to the boss colors for each stage lol. But last stage I ran cHawkmoon-cAzar-Chochin-Kvasir-Pixie. Idea there was to have 3 mana controllers, and use Kvasir as a hard counter to LotL (bee minions prevent those damned sword minions from spawning). Worked like a charm and I think I only used an axe or two to speed up the process.

For epic, I ran cRigard-cTibs+14-Caed+14-Hansel+18-Proteus+18. Worked wonders for all the stages including the final one (really all I had to do was keep Proteus alive and keep him manaā€™d up).

For legendary, only change was swapping out Caed+14 for Tell+6 for some extra meat shields and healing. Once again Proteus was the star of the show and as long as he kept going, I kept winning. :grin:

2 Likes

Managed to complete all the challenge events for the first time ever with no failed attempts at any level.

My teams

Rare - Berden+7, Namahage+4, Belith+11, Hawkmoon+4, Pixie+4

Epic - Peters+9, Wilbur+4, Kelile+3, Proteus+7, Sabina+12/+18 (canā€™t remember if I upped her emblems before tackling the last level there or not).

Legendary - Sabina+18, Proteus+7, Gretel+7, Mist+7, Cyprian+4

Proteus and Gretel, backed up by Mist are becoming my new favourite trio.

Heavy use of the time stops and mana potions for the last couple of levels on legendary. Managed to avoid nuking them, though I think I might have used some bombs and axes on the last couple of epic levels.

Summons were the usual mix of three star and the occasional four star classics. The only event hero I got was Bauchan (two of them in fact). Not too unhappy with that as he has eluded me until now, but would have liked Lancelot to go alongside my Merlin, or, of course, any five star event hero would have been nice (as well as a minor miracle on so few pulls).

Cool, Iā€™m working on a grimforest team but miss some :slightly_smiling_face:

once snow white fires you know why she looks so arrogant :fox_face:

2 Likes

Nice! Great job. Can you share your epic scores?

2 Likes

I farmed two last tokens and I gooot roll drums Berden!

2 Likes

Four free summons with coins:

• Berden
  • Nashgar
  • Valen
  • Gunnar

You love to see it.

3 Likes

I pulled LoTL today along with some feeder heros. I donā€™t know about everyone else, but Iā€™m excited about pulling another 5* healer hero! A many months ago I only had one 5* healer, PiB. Since then, I have added Guinevere, Raffaele and Kunchen, to my lineup along with LoTL. I realize she is slow, but she will work nicely with the heros I have in my roster. She will not be my tank (using Telluria), but should will do great in raids, titans, wars, tournaments and events. :wink:

2 Likes

I have no more pulling luck for the month already. Itā€™s all squandered away by the hotm. Seriously 3 days in 4 noors

1 Like

why must the devs bend us over a table every event? Event 5* odds just 1%. Non event 5* 1.5%. The least the greedy buggers could do is switch these. Event heroes ought to have higher chance of being pulled than friggin S1 heroes.

2 Likes

Funny how the HoTM drops like crazy when itā€™s a pretty bad one nobody really wants isnā€™t it.

2 Likes

Sure :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I made 2 pulls with coins Hu-Tao and Oberon. Oberon was eaten by Jabbar. Hu- Tao is a good pull, bcz my only other 4 :star2: is Gullinbursti.

My rare team is Brienne C, Berden C, Hawkmoon, Bane and Dawa. I have no any other red 3 :star: maxed, so working with Hawkmoon only.
My epic team is Scarlett(attack), Boldtusk for healing, Gullinbursti for doubling the HPšŸ˜Š
Brienne C for defense down, Tyrum the dispeller.
Last 3 stages, I replaced Brienne C with Berden C as I needed more attack. Last level I was able to finish with some diamond and bombs and axe attacks.
Now I am running my same epic team for legendary, as I do not have any 5 :star:.
I just wanna quit playing after every stage here, itā€™s not easy with tyrum and Berden. So far, I have cleared stage 9. If you think legendary is easy, try playing with Berden and Tyrum the dispeller. Of course they are backed by Gullinā€™s HP boost, but still feels like felling a tree with knife.

3 Likes

So just now noticed it ends at the same time than sand empires, that suuucks. Why did it have to be changed? Because players couldnā€™t use the tokens from the event to sand empires? These challenge eventā€™s last long enough as is.

So did 3 more pulls and got another Merlin. So, from 17 pulls I got 4 Merlins. Also Noor and few Bauchans. Lol, that guy seems to love me. I can start mage wars now. Though I have to eat some now = 7 Merlins in roster is just too much.

Why is there no food or iron from challenge event stages?

1 Like

First time ever to finish without a continuation. Had enough for 3 pulls.

Belith
Little John
Chao

Was hoping for 3 Dawas. Major disappointment.

:smiley_cat::joy:

4 Likes

Could have been 4 Kingstons, could have been four telluriasā€¦but no.

The devs should remove the chance for a S1 5* altogether. So far in this Event, I have managed to pull several S1 5*'s and no Event 5*'s. Super annoying!

4 pulls: 1 xi liu, 1 Lancelot (I have one maxed)ā€¦and 2 food ones.