šŸ‘‘ [Jul 2020] Knights of Avalon Challenge Event ā€“ Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

Hi @FighterJack,

Do you happen to have the handy in-game chat code for this eventā€™s guide? :slight_smile:

Thank you so much in advance!

With reference to our conversation over here.

120 pulls (Iā€™ve been saving a lot for this event) and no 5 starsā€¦ Neither event nor classic. The chances for it to happen: 4,79%

Are we really being informed with the right odds?

Iā€™ve been playing the game for almost 2 years and seriously been thinking of quiting. Any other similar game wouldā€™ve granted me at least 3 pity summons.

wait 120 pulls and you didnā€™t even get a Bauchan? or HOTM?
edit: nvm I misread. I think you mean you didnā€™t get any 5*'s regardless of event or S1

Legendaries. Iā€™ve got Bauchan, Merlin and Sir Lancelot.

I had 10 coins from teltoc. I got Hu TaošŸ˜Š
It was a good pull because itā€™s a 4 :star2:, the only other yellow 4 :star2: I have is Gullinbursti. I am yet to get Li Xiuā€‹:cold_sweat:

1 Like

12 pulls i got merlin and bauchan.

Very happy about bauchan because he is MVP in many 3s tourneys.

Dissapointed a bit with no BK - 500 barbarian emblems to spend

Your luck went to me, I got LotL and Elkanen in 16 pulls.

1 Like

Challenge wise this one went better than the last challenge event for me! Only had to redo last level on legendary because I made the mistake of not attacking Lotl first :sweat_smile:

Didnā€™t really summon much either, as Iā€™m trying to save money for the summer. Still, managed to get both Guinevere & Black Knight in single pulls a few summons apart, so thatā€™s quite the nice surprise! :grin:

1 Like

Did some pulling and got a few more merlin, first sir lancelot and King Arthur :smile: Also got the HOTM, Noor :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Got Noor too ā€¦ do you rate her

I am not a fan cause she is slow and is just a Minion producer. Hopefully she gets a buff down the road but weā€™ll see. Seems to be too situational for me (of course good in a Fire Stack against someone like Telly, Freya, etc.), but every hero has their place and use :smiley:

If you have other 5* reds to work on I would prioritize them or 4* reds like Wilbur if you have him :star_struck: I am eventually maxing my Jean Francois, at like 4.40 atm and then will work on Tyr :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hope youā€™re not too disappointed it wasnā€™t that Hawkmoon you were hoping for. :wink: Congrats!

1 Like

The best part of Challenge Events. :slight_smile: All that XP and those sweet feeder drops.

1 Like

Also if you can time it right and level up during the challenge, more WE to do those feeder levels or complete more of the challenge faster :grin:

1 Like

Yes! Unfortunately I hit Atlantis too hard (not disappointed) and Iā€™m just at the bottom of my xp gauge with a LONG way to go. Maybe will get a little over halfway there with dedicated R3 grindingā€¦

1 Like

Argh ya canā€™t have it all!

I leveled last wk during AR (used a :poop: ton of WE flasks and Loot Tix) and leveled at the start of Avalon :rofl: I am like the worst Lvl 49 player in the gameā€¦I donā€™t let WE go to waste and grind certain stages all the time! :joy:

Wonder what would happen if you did summon much. :joy:
Forgive my jelaousy, my experience is never like, uh, letā€™s do a couple of pulls and boom - two event legendaries! Actually, I got none, ever. :joy:

1 Like

If I donā€™t have any heroes from Knights of Avalon or Pirates of Correlia, which event would be better to pull from?

Through with first run, no replays so farā€¦ lacking resources with regard to items at the moment as I leveled a lot (heroes and troops) and distributed emblems. Will not try to compete probably, although can be easily improved. Will decide Sunday probably. Went for rare mainly chawkmoon namahage namahage Rudy Rudy or for some levels replaced Rudyā€™s with cbrienne and cbelith.
Epic mainly mono red or green with elemental defense debuffer, later levels switched one out against proteus. Legendary went a lot with gazelle and lotl.

Here my first try on rare and epic. These scores are without re playing any level to improve my score yet

teams used

4 Likes