In search of an active alliance

Hey guys. I am looking for an alliance which is very active. I am comfortable with 11* and 12* titans. I am in an very good alliance which I don’t want to leave but it’s frustrating and disappointing to lose wars and letting go of the titans because of few member not doing their bit most of the time. I have never missed a single flag on Titan or in war when opted. So I’m looking for a like minded alliance. I can do a Titan damage of 100-150k.

4 Likes

That is tough. Commiserations :sweat:.

Team Ten might be right up your ally. Currently hitting 11* titans, all war flags used. See here.

GL in your E&P journey

3 Likes

Shar,

I am the leader of The Locker, an international alliance that is closing in on our 2 year anniversary and some of us have been together for more than 3 years.

We normally take down 10/11* titans but currently on 9* due to personnel loss. We require daily titan hits, no minimum number but must contribute. Real life and speed of kill is taken into consideration when zeroes happen.

Wars are optional but flag usage is mandatory, exceptions to this is far and few in between. We do use a simple but flexible, time zone friendly strategy. And currently running rotating tanks.

Would love to have you come and give us a try. If you have any questions you can hit me up via Line at wolfwarrior66 or respond here.

Hope to see you in The Locker soon.

:wolf:

1 Like

Join Misery Loves E&P, we are fun/chatty group that’s doing 11-13* titan and enforce using all war flags. Line ID: Sendo.X

1 Like

Check our alliance! Will be happy to see you in our group:)

2 Likes

Check out Ascendancy
If you meet requirements, you’ll never regret joining us

1 Like

Just came here to suggest Witchers and Witches!

Really good alliance to be part of, give us a look!

1 Like

@Shar23 I am the leader of Team Ten. Sarah forwarded you our forum ad…we are an active group…we collectively hit in war and titans with right at 100% participation…and we have no drama because we are all striving for the same goals…beating titans and winning wars all while enjoying our team friendships…check us out…I think you will like the environment. Thank you

1 Like

Hey guys. Thank you so much for all the help. I am unable to reply to you all personal because of the forum limitations. Please leave your line or discord. I’ll get in touch. Thank you.

1 Like

Add venomousmind on line for a chat :slightly_smiling_face:

Be .ore than ha]y for you to co.e check us out u might enjoy it just tell them ma sent you

A new alliance has been found. Good luck!!

1 Like