Ideal number of members for Alliances

Got me thinking would 5 members alliance be ideal since everyone will be A grade?

I would say no off the top of my head since higher titans have higher loot tiers which is more chances for mats and over 10* it goes into higher probabilities even at the lowest grade

But that’s just a guess. I want as many chances for mats as i can get, small alliances work against that. I’m sure some anecdotal evidence could suggest otherwise but doesnt mean it would work for everyone

Biggest perks of smaller alliances = chaining war chests due to limited opponent selection

4 Likes

Tiny alliance

Depends

Retirement

For a retirement alliance, 2-5 players are ideal because you can can easily meet harpoon tier 1 and get titan parts.

Good loot

But.

Data over the last two years shows you are giving up the major source of 3* / 4* ascension items and emblems.

4* ascension items

If you can get at least 8* titans, you will get all 7x 4* ascension items on the loot table. No one knows the cut off, but lower level titans give zero ( 0 ) 4* ascension items.

Emblems

If you can get at least rare 10* titans, you will get significant amounts of emblems.

Links ( edit )

([Query] Does anyone know what loot tier has a chance for Epic Hero token? Or Digging through Support FAQ for Elusive answers about 4* ascension items drop rate)

(Ascension materials are becoming very very rare - #51 by Gryphonknight)

5 Likes

We are a 6 members alliance.
It is perfect.
6 flags in a war, 6 enemies to defeat.
Not to mention, titan attack, it is a perfect number for all of us.
But that’s just us…

1 Like

Just curious… What level is your typical titan?