How many of the Winter Fun offers will you purchase?

Nice amount of gems :grinning:
Hope those 78 are all EHT and ETT :smile:
One of the best offers imo!
Hope for some Christmas offer to benefit teammates too🙂

Nah, all Grey and ETT.

Saving for Trials of Valor

is there something Spezial to do/gain with gems and tokens in path of valor?

Not tokens per sé but one of the tasks is to summon. Cheap summons = tokens so I’ll stockpile them for now.

Check the actual Beta Beat thread about path of Valor HERE

1 Like

I do plan to buy Rudolph (glad that there are 18 days on that one — need to get some Christmas money). But the rest I probably won’t get.

1 Like

Great, thank you!! :slightly_smiling_face:

I decided to buy the hidden blade one, since that gives me now one hidden blade. I may also get Rudolph’s Gift. That would be it for me. I’ll save the gems for Guardians.

Already bought it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have bought hidden blade one. I have three now and a boldtusk and colen at 3/60.
I could purchase the rest but i ran of money due to the loot offer i purchased for Atlantis sad…
I will wait to mount umber for the other blade

Hi All,
First post as I need some help.
Am on a cruise ship at sea at the moment and can’t seem to make any purchases and can’t see the winter fun calendar.
Hopefully attaching pics of what I see so wanted to know if this is normal and will it resolve when I get into port?
Also wanted to know what is on the calendar for today as there were a few epic accession items I was hoping to get…
Thanks for any help and I may not post much but enjoy reading the posts and they help and especially now know better how to attack titans and my damage has improved.

Today’s offer is Druid & Monk Emblems (35x each) + 350 Gems

Thank you and hope they show up again in port tomorrow

Two threads which MAY be of help:

1. Advent Calender gone?
  2. Winter deal still didn't show up

Not sure if either have a fix that will work for you @Helenwhite00

I wished for more 1000 gems plus a 4* ascension item offers which I would buy. I don’t like the emblem offers and have never bought one even though I’ve noticed since those offers have become more numerous that I’m getting left behind by the top spenders (my team power is ~4430).

I bought the tabard since I’m very short, nothing else so far. Refuse to buy emblems and was disappointed to see a number of offers with them. also, I never buy the expensive offers. Love the rudolf one though… just waiting for a few days to get it. Plenty of tim3!

Over 100 votes now and it looks like majority are taking going a cheap route with the calendar offers.

Ok definitely being on ship or ships internet that is the issue as could get the offers Yesterday when at a hotel and so was able to get the Atlantis offer.
Could someone post what the offers for the next few days, mainly after telescope so if that was one of the offers would find internet while at shore to get it as can’t just buy any other way, thanks

This one ends in 15 mins @Helenwhite00

Thanks got to see that at the hotel if you could post on today’s / each day especially if there is a telescope thanks

Too many!

20 Rudolphs