How are you using the new titan items?

Oh, I didn’t sow that, thank you :slight_smile:

Wow, fascinating to see such a broad consensus on the merit of the new titan items. I’m well aware that the Alchemy Lab is widely derided, but don’t remember seeing a similar reaction when the Hunter’s Lodge information was released. Yet it seems that, in practice, many are ignoring it by and large. Thank you, to everyone who responded!

I actually have leveled my Lodge, in large part in order to burn extra food via researching the upgraded items (beyond what I can store in TC 20 - limited by recruits). But I have yet to craft / use an item beyond a harpoon. I figured long term I’d want some / most of them, as that was certainly true for the Forge, but given the number of posters here who I respect, I’m now wondering otherwise. Oh well, c’est un fait accompli.

2 Likes

The fact is, Small Giant put such a high cost in terms of resources just to build the new buildings, that everyone is forced to first upgrade mines, farms and silos. Something that (again) requires time and resources as well.

And as said, new items are too expensive compared to their cost and effectivness.
MAYBE the situation will get better in the future, when many players will have finished upgrading the buildings for resources… but it will take months.

I’m very pessimistic also for the few info I got for the alchemy lab, again it will be ridicously expensive.
I mean, I know it’s about profit but attention must be paid: when they get too greedy, people will start leaving the game

1 Like

I used the shield for the fight against Ursena in hard mode and was very pleased by it :blush:
The tough boss fights are the occasions where I see the most use for battle items. But well, they are restricted for events. So there’s only the seasonal events and the class quests currently. It’s possible that there will be new events in the future and of course season 3 where they might be handy. We’ll see but I agree with other posters that these lodge items look like an resource eating black hole at the moment because for Titan battles they are really not needed.

I’ve been kind of forced by my clan to build harpoons but I’m not gonna bother with the other levels of Hunter’s Lodge. Just my opinion, I think all these new titan parts don’t serve a real purpose in the game so I wont be unlocking any of these new recipes. I don’t need a Hurricane, Titan Shield or whatever to kill titans faster. Creating these items is a waste of iron and ham, and it is slowing down my heroes and troops’ growth. I’ll probably hoard these titan parts until devs figure out how to make them relevant in the game. Until then, these parts are as valuable as training tomes to me…

And I’m not gonna bother with getting Alchemy Lab either. AL is even more useless than Hunter’s Lodge.

That’s where I’m at too.

I think we need to be careful with what we say here.

We have all been talking about how useless titan items are. Maybe SG is gonna be like, “Ok. So none of you likes the titan items? Alright! We will intentionally make season 3 or whatever the next feature is so difficult, that you simply cannot proceed without the titan items. That will teach ya’ll a lesson!” :rofl:

But on a more serious note, as a F2P, I simply don’t have the resources to keep up with all the upgrades. I only have one builder and he’s busy with upgrading storages. My lodge is still at lvl one…

1 Like

The biggest point was made earlier. What do you want to focus on. I will probably craft and experiment with the items, but it’s not my focus now. My focus is building my +10 castle.

Came to see if others find the lodge/alchemy lab too expensive to be worth it and see that most people seem to agree. I’d point out, lower level players are going to be even more resource stretched and have even less to spend on these items.

So SG gave us toys that don’t Work or are of value???

I use the titan banner sometimes bc its the only upgrade I have available so far. 50% atk/def is pretty solid. I have seen 1 tile hit a 8* titan for 8k (1 tile, not 3 matched) using WuKong, Evelyn, Buddy, Zeline, Greg and Banner. Pretty crazy, but not needed.

1 Like

They’re pretty useless

5 Likes