☀ Horus – Season 5 Hero – 5* Holy / Yellow: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Just tested @3.70, so far;
Stand alone not much to celebrate. But in team where all heroes are VF and “right” combos , Horus is brilliant.
Horus works very well with e.g. Konshu.I mean 3x205%, then Konshu take out and get mana.

I dont see any role for him without other VF heroes.

Happy gaming

2 Likes

Yep. In practice Fura’s 100 HP health reduction is almost never a factor.

I think Horus is designed to be paired with Khonshu.
Horus softens them up, Khonshu kills and then moves swiftly on to the next target.
They will pick apart a team very quickly.

2 Likes

:heart:

6 Likes

Here are my thoughts!

5 Likes

You should only pair heroes of the same color bud. Otherwise you need double the amount of tiles which is never a good idea.

For example: you need 7 or 8 tiles to kill 1-3 opponents if using the same color. Otherwise, you’ll need 14-16 tiles.

He’ll be great in a 3-2 pairing as well. I already have khonshu running in a 3-2 set up with dark and holy. Sergei khonshu quartz with faline and drake, i just pulled horus, hel replace drake. If i get holy first he’ll make lb khonshu with sergeis def down and quartz small attack buff a deadly team.

1 Like

Wolfgang is a better hero but I’ll always favor diversity, so in your case I’ll do Horus next

hope that helpss

2 Likes

Went from having few very fast heroes to El Duque and Horus. I feel like those two also go together well as you get stacking defense down with HP lowering…they keep firing with a fast hit all, healer and support paired with them and they’ll do quite well.

Decent against jokers that run 4 or 5 healers in VF 4* Tourneys

it always depends on which deck it arrives in but after having tested it about thirty times at 3/70 I find it fundamental useless, for me it must be absolutely improved … the decrease hp is useless against certain healers who give extra hp, the damage too low … .the most interesting thing is the passive but unfortunately that 40% rarely activates … I repeat, it is my personal opinion in my deck … if it is not improved it will remain at 3/70 forever

3 Likes

I agree, this hero is useless, he needs an upgrade

3 Likes

I’m using horus in S5 provinces. He fires up but his attack is pure crap. Hit a half dead small guy 2 times, couldn’t kill it. Took 3 times using him just to kill it.

I know some of you like him — I say save your darts. I’m hugely dissatisfied, stripping and benching him. He has no place on any of my teams. Heck, I have 3* better than him. :confounded:

BTW, he is limit broken and blemmed. He’s :poop:

4 Likes

What I said and in the Khufu and Papyros treads, S5 heros it’s craps, they just took only 2 good heroes and the rest it’s meh.

3 Likes

Thought the passive would make him worth darts but even this is meh.

I’ve faced khonshu a few times, his passive 24% mana slow is great. Poorus won’t get darts.

@Frozen the better heroes usually later on but El naddiha is really good, I regret not trying to get another last time.

1 Like

Maybe, but do you think I will roll in portal that 80% of the heros it’s meh? I don’t think so, this first batch just must buffed/reworked, and SG must listen a little bit the testers, just to not have problems like this or like Kalo, they wants to make money and for this portal but with heros like this, this one it’s closed for me. When we tested S4 and when they listened SG taked out just great heroes, now in this season only one it’s worth the summons, one from 9 heros (with the upcoming 2) it’s not good.

I don’t necessarily agree with this sentiment because:

With season 2, the way the heroes were released was a mix bag. Three or so at a time, you had the good, the ok, then the bad

With season 3: you had some great, some ok, but none of which that were deemed terrible at the time. Looking back at it, the worst s3 hero to be released was the last one which was S. Loki.

Season 4: the first round yielded Elizabeth, Pro. L and P. Fogg. Those are arguably three of the most used from season 4. The middle batch of s4 heroes was, imo, the weakest with Morel being the exception (I don’t think Hannah is all that good. Never have).

As it stands right now, with s5, Khonofu and El Naddah are two of the most useful heroes in the game because of the nature of their abilities. Sobek is ok, but isn’t on par with the aforementioned while the others are, imo, just above s2 level of useful.

4 Likes

I pull in literally every portal, I will not be pulling in S5 again unless the coins are free or just happen to come in an offer I want. These heroes are just not exciting. Yeah el naddaha is nasty, konshu is also awesome, but as everyone else said, the rest is nearly trash.

That said, if the portal isn’t profitable, they will make changes, you all know that. The profitability of the portal could very well directly effect the power/type of heroes tossed into that portal next.

3 Likes

Yikes i have 24 darts and just started leveling Horus. Was hoping to use him with Malosi and Guardian Jackal for my vf attack team. Since i have so many darts that means i never get yellow 5 stars so i still plan on finishing him but can’t say i am looking forward to it like i am with finishing Hulda after reading this thread. Does anyone have good experience with Horus? Besides of course beating him in a raid. Lol.

Need 2 tabards for hulda. Purples are more plentiful for me.

1 Like

I was excited when i pulled this hero but since using him in many scenarios I noticed that his a good hero but the initial direct damage is underpar he needs a slight lift from 205 dmg to 240 dmg atleast imo

2 Likes