HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

@GDIBass just letting you know that there’s been another 2 new heroes released lately. Thank you as always for your help!

2 Likes

These two are also arrived in the Covenant portal:

2 Likes

Oh yes thank you @PlayForFun, my apologies for missing those! I forgot them since they aren’t featured and are hidden amongst the many heroes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@GDIBass, as with everyone, absolutely love the tool. A feature request to add on to your pile, and that is a “My Teams” section for the Contest of Elements. I found that to be the most difficult event so far in terms of team management!

1 Like

Could you link a description of the team limitations on it? Is it just unique heroes?

Alas, not so simple. Here’s a link to the event description: 🌞 [MASTER] Contest of Elements - FAQs, Team Discussion, Portal Stats & Summons!

But the short version so you can ponder how to implement is:

• Each event is limited to a single element (i.e. only Holy heroes).
  • Most heroes can only be used twice.
  • Super Elemental family heroes can be used 5 times.

twice

Damn it. I built these team groups to be config driven. I have a “unique” option, but not a “unique twice” one… SGG trying to keep me on my toes here lol

10 Likes

With the pace of new events and gameplay, it really requires ‘design for change’ in your program structure, but 100% harder when you don’t have any roadmap on potential changes, and even harder to do for what’s just a side project like this. Much respect!

2 Likes

@GDIBass if you are adding a section for Contest of Elements, I’d love it if you could add a section for W3K teams (same structure as usual war, but 12 slots rather than 6). It’s hard to keep track of heroes across 2 of the usual war teams

1 Like

Still need 4* Cyclops Troops added if you’re working on updates. Thanks!

1 Like

Topic for Styx Tropps if needed for @GDIBass :slight_smile:

1 Like

@GDIBass i hope all is well and thank you for all of your efforts! Once again SG has decided we need more heros to add to a every growing list! They added a costume to Heimdall with the latest update to the Valhalla portal. Here is the link - 📯 Costumed Heimdall – Season 3 Hero – 5* Natue / Green Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback. Thanks in advance and take care! :wink:

Hey, oh hi :slight_smile:
is the following a known issue?
I was trying to upload heroes via Bulk Hero Uploader.
Here an example.

Limit Broken Krampus at node 20. When I check back in my heroes, he shows as unemblemed

Is there any workaround?

I am curious how this application will handle the S1’s second costume.
Thank you for the application. It is fantastic.

@GDIBass
Some more heroes missing:

3* Pets

4* Pets

5* Pets

HoTM

Thanks!

8 Likes

He is aware but hasn’t found a way to make it work just yet, it is on his list to get to though.

3 Likes

@GDIBass considering all the additional Heroes that have been added and everything else, my friend, you are amazing and it’s very hard for me to be nice. But cheers and thank you for all you’ve done and continue to do :kiss: :beers:

10 Likes

@GDIBass I’d love to collaborate on this with you if you’re interested.

4 Likes

Hey @GDIBass , you’re an absolute hero! Big recognition for your continuous work! It’s very much appreciated by the community!

I know there are the new covenant heroes missing (Waterpipe, Hammertusk and Fianna) but also are the Styx troops, which are now live again for the Styx tower event.
Hope you manage soon.

Thanks again!

1 Like

Love using heroplan, thank you for all the effort you’ve invested in making this amazing tool @GDIBass.

Is there a way for more than one person to accept new members in an alliance or is it only possible for the original creator of the alliance to do so?

1 Like