⚖ Hero Balance Discussion: Isrod

This thread is for discussing whether Isrod is well-balanced, or whether you think he needs a buff or nerf.

This thread is NOT for general discussion of Strategy or Summons related to Isrod. For that, please see: 🦹‍♂️ Isrod – 5* Fire/ Red from League of Villains

If you’d like to see more threads like this — or ignore threads like this, please see instructions in: 🔔 Watching or Ignoring Hero Balance/Buff/Nerf Threads

:bar_chart: Poll

• I think Isrod is reasonably well-balanced overall
  • I think Isrod is excessively weak, and needs a buff (increase of their strength)
  • I think Isrod is excessively strong, and needs a nerf (decrease of their strength)
  • I’m not sure yet
0 voters

:speaking_head: Discussion

• If you think Isrod is well-balanced, too strong, or too weak — why?

• Are there specific, concrete suggestions you’d make to the game designers to alter Isrod ? Or are there specific reasons you think they should remain unchanged?

Purpose of this thread:

To provide an aggregate place for the topic here on the forum; thus preventing there being a million threads popping up. And to provide an actual set of impartial votes rather than a Ideas & Feature Requests which has no real voting.

In short, to neaten the forum and to give players and outlet for their thoughts on his balance without bogging down the rest of the forum or the other Isrod thread.

Isrod needs to have his speed increased or his damage increased to 350%.

I pulled Isrod and even for me others keep jumping the line. Next is him or Skargremar, and I’m leaning towards Skarg. But he is definitely not alone in needing a buff.

1 Like

Странно что про героев из лиги злодеев просто взяли и забыли))Исрод по сравнению с обаканом очень слаб
Может стоить его бафнуть хорошенько?урон маленький ,броня и хп не актуальные на данный момент

1 His stats is at least 10% below par.
2 his damage dealed is 50% too low for average

2 Likes