⚖ Hero Balance Discussion: Agrafena

This thread is for discussing whether Agrafena is well-balanced, or whether you think he needs a buff or nerf.

This thread is NOT for general discussion of Strategy or Summons related to Agrafena. For that, please see: 🧙 Agrafena – 5* Dark / Purple from Tower of Magic

If you’d like to see more threads like this — or ignore threads like this, please see instructions in: 🔔 Watching or Ignoring Hero Balance/Buff/Nerf Threads

:bar_chart: Poll

• I think Agrafena is reasonably well-balanced overall
  • I think Agrafena is excessively weak, and needs a buff (increase of their strength)
  • I think Agrafena is excessively strong, and needs a nerf (decrease of their strength)
  • I’m not sure yet
0 voters

:speaking_head: Discussion

• If you think Agrafena is well-balanced, too strong, or too weak — why?

• Are there specific, concrete suggestions you’d make to the game designers to alter Agrafena ? Or are there specific reasons you think they should remain unchanged?

Purpose of this thread:

To provide an aggregate place for the topic here on the forum; thus preventing there being a million threads popping up. And to provide an actual set of impartial votes rather than a Ideas & Feature Requests which has no real voting.

In short, to neaten the forum and to give players and outlet for their thoughts on his balance without bogging down the rest of the forum or the other Agrafena thread.

1 Like

I think one of her debuffs from her first charge can be removed in order to give her other debuffs more viability in today’s meta. Honestly, her poison damage can go, but I’m not sure if y’all would want something else changed

I don’t have Agrafena.

I find her to be sufficiently annoying and sufficiently beatable.

Don’t like when she goes off, but I don’t feel like continuing the battle is pointless when she does.

1 Like

If she’s reasonably ‘well balanced’. So she’s still worth the tabards?

1 Like

I don’t think she’s well balanced. Her first charge is negligible in today’s meta. She needs to have her effects upgraded.

2 Likes

Think we all know that when we label a hero as being ‘balanced’. They’re generally not worth the mats. Certainly not aethers. Agrafena was only ever ‘reasonably balanced’ at the the time she was released. But certainly not in today’s game. Her 2nd charge makes her okay for titans if you don’t the 4* shark already.

2 Likes

1 increase her health by 20%

2 re-design the skill with:

A 1x Mana Charge add dispel skill at the beginning and makes all enemies receive 212 Poison damage for 3 turns.

2x Mana Charge maintain,

Or

B 1x Mana Charge:
All allies get +45% attack for 3 turns and a further +20% increase every time they are hit.
All allies get +45% defense for 3 turns and a further +5% increase every time they are hit.
All allies regenerate 714 HP over 3 turns and a further 150 increase everytime they are received ailments that affects health and healing.

2x Mana Charge:
All enemies get -45% attack for 6 turns.
All enemies get -45% defense for 6 turns.
All enemies receive 636 Poison damage over 3 turns, this ailment is undispellable.

3 Likes

She needs to be looked at for sure.

3 Likes

I think, if her skills were made undispellable, that would be enough. Least, at second charge.

Though, I think the easiest way to balance all old Magic heroes is to give them the Magic passive.

2 Likes

I agree with the passives. After all …they are all magic heroes. Should be shared… same could be said for Ninjas.

Agrafenas first charge should ‘soften’ the enemy. And it used too. Those 3 ailments need ramping to be more inline with todays stats.

1 Like