Guinevere --- Which troop is better?

I have a faced a number of guinevere tanks (over the now years) and have been using her as my tank for a while. I finally am about to level up a yellow mana troop to 23 (so 1 less tile for guin to change), should i switch out from a lvl 15 crit troop? I have noticed with that little extra def from a crit troop does a lot, especially with def emblems. is one tile worth 5% def addition? i realize the added healing helps too. and if i should switch after I hit 23 on my yellow troop, should i be working on a def troop to switch back, (I already have another lvl 11 mana) or keep going on the 23. thanks in advance.

A high leveled crit troop can help many tanks wich has their primary job as endure hits.
To me, Guinevere would benefit more from a crit troop.

Well personally I’m always attacking Guin with mono purple, and from my experience she’s kind of borderline where she needs a lot of emblems/troops to survive 3 tiles from mono. So I think getting her health/defense up to that point is going to have more value than increasing mana speed. If she gets killed from one tile match, mana isn’t going to do anything.

Cookie Settings