Gifting gems other items to allaince members

in our group of friends in the group to send gifts to our friends and send more emblems in our own, we want to send features such as gift sending.

Forgive me, I may be misunderstanding you here:

You want to gift emblems to others?

2 Likes

We had the Valentines Day special that was like this, for gems. During the AMA session with SGG staff, they expressed interest in doing more like this, but also caution that if these are too often, or even permanent, there could be some unintended side-effects.

Sending emblems around is a really good idea. Spend, say, $3 and everyone in the alliance gets two random emblems.

3 Likes

You should put a post in the ideas and suggestions section. There may be similar ideas there that you can comment on as well

1 Like

Moved (and merged two similar posts).

I agree your ideea, because many items are anusefull and maybe someone in my alliance needed (ā€¦ so much)

1 Like

This is an idea that comes from other games I have played and it works out great. If a player spends over 29.99 or any specified amount his alliance should get a chest or a gift. This would 8ncrease revenue by increasing the amount of money spent because people would be able to share with their guild.

1 Like

Back in February there was a Valentineā€™s special that allowed me to buy a gift pack for my allianceā€¦i purchased it without hesitation! I really like that idea and would purchase it again if it were available.
My alliance was new back in February with only 1 member lolā€¦Now I have 25 and a lot of them are just getting started with E&P, but show the same addictive passion I have for the gameā€¦We even got a father and daughter duo on the team which is so awesome!..lol. it would be nice as a leader to be able to do something nice every once in a while to show the team I appreciate there dedication and loyalty ā€¦I would buy a 30 dollar package once a month for my teamā€¦Just a suggestionā€¦thanks for readingā€¦and play onā€¦lol

1 Like

I played mobile strike a while back and it was really cool that if packs over x amount were bought the alliance got something from it too.

1 Like

Leader gifting rewards may help improve activity and performance in Wars. Nothing big, but something that lets the member know their attempts were noticed.

There are many simlar suggestions.may be merge to another so that you get more votes together?

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/send-gifts-to-friends-in-alliance-group/98721

If so please ask @zephyr1 or @Garanwyn to mergeā€¦

1 Like

I think it would nice if we could gift our members for milestones such as, gifting for every year a member has been with your aliiance. Also when they reach lvl 10 , 20 etc. I would like to be able to give them something that I choose from my inventory.

4 Likes

I think it would be a great idea to allow trading of resources, heros, ascension items for people within the same alliance. It would be a great perk to get people to join an alliance and promote more teamwork. As well as milestone gifts.

5 Likes

There are existing threads on gifting to alliance members, e.g. Send gifts to friends in alliance group

For trading, [Master] Trading Between Players - Please add your comments & ideas here!

5 Likes

@littleKAF @DaveCozy @Rook @zephyr1

2 Likes

Merged, thank you!

Additionally, please cast your vote for trading on this thread :slight_smile: [Master] Trading Between Players - Please add your comments & ideas here!

1 Like

I donā€™t know if this counts as casting my vote but I vote YES!!!

2 Likes

You have to click the Vote button at the top of this thread :slight_smile:

I just got my second Kingston from a pull from Atlantisā€¦ I would like to exchange it to a non - levelled five starā€¦ or even ā€œgiftā€ it for somebody else for like me spending 300 diamonds to send it over to somebodyā€¦

Guys I feel sorry for some of my alliance members havenā€™t got her but I get 2 from 11 pullsā€¦ I suggest the game should have some kind of gifting or trading system between alliance membersā€¦

By trading same rarity heroes the SSG does not really loose money since both the players had payed some sort of moneyā€¦

2 Likes

I agree and suggested the same thing a while ago. I was happy to see the gem gift when I bought 300 gems and each of my alliance members got 30. They have a great start, now they need to let us choose what we gift and to whom. :grin: