Gifting gems other items to allaince members

Why is it not possible to give as gifts everything that can be bought? You get my vote.

3 Likes

I absolutely love this idea. I would welcome anything that would allow us to help out a fellow team member, and as a leader I would even go so far as give us some extra abilities to help those that are struggling. Let Us gift crafts Let Us gift gems I’m not saying trading Ascension items but something that helps them out.

2 Likes

I’ve made a similar suggestion before…my suggestion was to gift a few days of VIP to an Alliance member when you renew your own VIP. Newer members may be more likely to get VIP in the future if they see the benefits of it.

3 Likes

I like your idea more than the OP’s @ABNRMAL

I’m in favour of alliance gifts in a manner more like the Share the gems offer (gems for yourself, and gems for everyone in your alliance).

I can accept Mythic Titan bundle offer (gems and HL battle items for yourself, HL battle items for teammates). I just strongly dislike that it’s offered for every Mythic Titan; I feel it is too frequent.

Thus, I can definitely support @Pandita’s idea. It’d be really nice if they implemented it. I just think there should be some limit IMHO.

To Tea: :heart:

2 Likes

Bump bump bump sighhhhhhh

6 Likes

In some Aliances there is a camaraderie friendship between people who know each other. It would be nice if there were means to purchase gems or other items for fellow alliance members. Not everyone can afford to purchase but this would allow an alliance to give VIP…etc. to fellow members.

There are plenty of suggestions about this very thing already.

1 Like

Not trading, or donating.
Direct purchase by one person be credited to someone else. Things that are not special offers but that are available to all players at that time.

I like this “Share The Love” offer a lot, but I think I appreciate it more that it’s such a rare occurrence. Too often I think would dilute the sincerity.

In another game I play you can send flowers to other players. They do nothing but sit on their profile for 3 days and then disappear, but you have to buy them with gems. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Like this?

1 Like

Yes. That is what I was thinking. I know some people that played for two years and would still play if they could afford it and others who budget for it.
But many more can only afford a single small purchase or none at all.

Thank you

As co-leader of my alliance, I will have contests every couple month or so and winner gets like $20 in Google play or Amazon. Most of the Whales on our squad just let’s the f2p players enter. Just a thought.

There is a purchase that comes up every once in a while that Gives you 300 gems and everyone in the alliance get 30 gems. It would be nice to see more or different offers similar to that one. When this offer comes up almost everyone in my alliance gets it.

1 Like

Yes. Now if we could do that… as well as direct the donation to a particular alliance member who really needs encouragement. I think everyone would benefit from that.

Buy from store and Send gift coupon or gems to individual member in alliance for winning a crucial battle, response to requests, use of flask in Titan, motivate new players as an encouragement.

1 Like

While not a bad idea on the surface, they’ll never allow it. Best to use the gifts that we have and simply dedicate the gift in the name of the person you want to honor.

The alternative is to get their email address and send a Google/apple gift card which could be used for in game purchases.

2 Likes

This could be exploited quite badly. Alliances demanding payments for entry and whatnot.

This is the best way. I have had an alliance leader do this before for various reasons, especially for good performances from f2p and c2p members. Was pretty cool of them

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

1 Like

our alliance group to each other more than our own emblems in the need to send features such as sending gift to friends who want to come.

1 Like