Send gifts to friends in alliance group

in our group of friends in the group to send gifts to our friends and send more emblems in our own, we want to send features such as gift sending.

We had the Valentines Day special that was like this, for gems. During the AMA session with SGG staff, they expressed interest in doing more like this, but also caution that if these are too often, or even permanent, there could be some unintended side-effects.

Sending emblems around is a really good idea. Spend, say, $3 and everyone in the alliance gets two random emblems.

3 Likes

our alliance group to each other more than our own emblems in the need to send features such as sending gift to friends who want to come.

1 Like

Forgive me, I may be misunderstanding you here:

You want to gift emblems to others?

2 Likes

You should put a post in the ideas and suggestions section. There may be similar ideas there that you can comment on as well

1 Like

Moved (and merged two similar posts).

I agree your ideea, because many items are anusefull and maybe someone in my alliance needed (… so much)

1 Like

I think it would nice if we could gift our members for milestones such as, gifting for every year a member has been with your aliiance. Also when they reach lvl 10 , 20 etc. I would like to be able to give them something that I choose from my inventory.

4 Likes

I think it would be a great idea to allow trading of resources, heros, ascension items for people within the same alliance. It would be a great perk to get people to join an alliance and promote more teamwork. As well as milestone gifts.

5 Likes

There are existing threads on gifting to alliance members, e.g. Send gifts to friends in alliance group

For trading, [Master] Trading Between Players - Please add your comments & ideas here!

4 Likes

@littleKAF @DaveCozy @Rook @zephyr1

2 Likes

Merged, thank you!

Additionally, please cast your vote for trading on this thread :slight_smile: [Master] Trading Between Players - Please add your comments & ideas here!

1 Like

I don’t know if this counts as casting my vote but I vote YES!!!

2 Likes

You have to click the Vote button at the top of this thread :slight_smile:

I just got my second Kingston from a pull from Atlantis… I would like to exchange it to a non - levelled five star… or even “gift” it for somebody else for like me spending 300 diamonds to send it over to somebody…

Guys I feel sorry for some of my alliance members haven’t got her but I get 2 from 11 pulls… I suggest the game should have some kind of gifting or trading system between alliance members…

By trading same rarity heroes the SSG does not really loose money since both the players had payed some sort of money…

2 Likes

I agree and suggested the same thing a while ago. I was happy to see the gem gift when I bought 300 gems and each of my alliance members got 30. They have a great start, now they need to let us choose what we gift and to whom. :grin:

Hi there,
We have discussed about an issue together with our clan’s members. In our opinion, it would be better, if the members can share their resources as a gift, such as food, iron or diamonds maybe. And also, it would be great, if we can send some items from a member to another member. The items could be boosters, elevation materials or heros with 1, 2 and 3 stars. These are just outputs of our brain storming…
Best wishes,
the JaguaRR’s clan

Like your idea… rewards loyalty…I’d include ascension items in the gift giving… trading those would go a long way in helping alliance members who have stuck it out over long periods of time

1 Like

Hi there,

We have discussed about an issue together with our clan’s members. In our opinion, it would be better, if the members can share their resources as a gift, such as food, iron or diamonds maybe. And also, it would be great, if we can send some items from a member to another member. The items could be boosters, elevation materials or heros with 1, 2 and 3 stars. These are just outputs of our brain storming…

Best wishes,

the JaguaRR’s clan

1 Like

This is just another roundabout forum of trade which has been discussed over and over and been said up for abuse in encouraging multiple acc’s.

Never gonna happen. :roll_eyes:

Needs to be merged @zephyr1

Cookie Settings