Fury! [TFG]

Why should YOU be looking for us?

Do YOU want to hit the titan and expect others to do the same.
Do YOU use your flags wisely in wars and expect others to do the same.
Do YOU communicate absences and expect others to do the same.

We’re an adult, active alliance. The best fit is someone with 6 full war teams and 4800+ defense. We use coordinated tanks for war (currently purple) and an uncomplicated wave strategy, opting in is not required.

We chain 14* titans. We are a very active alliance, and we provide an environment for very active people to enjoy the game.

We use in-game chat as well as the line app. We’re usually pretty chatty, but chattiness is not required :). Come join us in-game, or line us at jackspratnml or dreamscapeadventure if you have any questions.

We are at our target roster size, so we’re not actively recruiting at this time.

Take time to enjoy your day. :slight_smile:

We are still where we want to be on roster size.

I hope everyone is having a great week.

This is our goal - Be Competitive and Have Fun doing it in a no-stress environment.

We WANT to play this game, hit titans, use our flags. We want to communicate when real-life priorities take precedence. We want to progress individually, and we want to help our teammates progress.

We are a true team of like-minded individuals, playing together for our collective, mutual benefit. We value our differences and our alliance as a whole is greater than the sum of it’s parts.

With that being said, we are still where we want to be on roster size.

Line us at jackspratnml or dreamscapeadventure if you have any questions.

Right now, I’d say we have really good fit for the members of our alliance.

We’re still where we want to be on roster size.

Taken from a poem by Robert Frost,

’ I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.’

We’re still being a fun and competitive alliance. We have moved up to 12/13* titans.

I’ve been in Fury a year now. I believe that everyone should find an alliance that fits them. It will make “all the difference”.

We are where we want to be on roster size.

Do you enjoy playing this game? Do you want to be with others that enjoy the game? Do you have at least 15 x 5* heroes fully ascended?

We’re pretty chatty and use line, but you don’t have to be chatty to join us. Adults only please, chat is not explicit, but it’s not always saintly either :wink:.

So let’s see: 12* titans thru the holidays. Purple tanks with strategic wars.

I hope everyone had a great holiday season.

We’re back on 13* titans, and we’re currently full.

We’re open for more active people.

If you’re looking for strategic wars with purple tanks and 13*/14* titans, then come join us.

If you have 15+ 5*s and you’re looking for a fun, competitive, and active alliance, then come join us.

We use in-game chat as well as line. We’ll move back to 14* titans after we welcome in a few more teammates.

We are where we want to be on roster size.

Our goal is still to be competitive and have fun at the same time. If you have any questions:

Some alliance mates decided to move to a more casual alliance, so we have some room for a couple people.

If you actively play, and want to be surrounded by other active players, then come join us.

We’re on 13*/14* titans, and we’re using purple tanks with wave strategy wars.

Have a great weekend.

We have room for one. We’re highly active and motivated to have fun and progress.

If you’re looking for 13*/14* titans, purple tanks, and an uncomplicated wave strategy, then come be a part of Fury.

We’re full again.

We’re always on the lookout for great people - great players - great teammates. If your highly active and want to join a highly active alliance, please keep us in mind when you’re searching for a place to call home.

We have some room for new teammates.

Currently, 13* titans, coordinated purple tanks, and strategic (wave) wars. Depending on our overall alliance score, we’ll range from about 800 to 1200 in rank.

We place emphasis on fun and being competitive, so active participation is required. We’re a pretty chatty alliance, chattiness is not required though :). We also use line.

We are where we want to be on roster numbers again.

If you want to be surrounded by active players that place an emphasis on fun and support while maintaining competitiveness, then keep an eye open for future openings. Or, send us a line message at:

jackspratnml or dreamscapeadventure

We have some openings for people that want to play. 13* or 14* titans, depending on our alliance roster. We’re using purple tanks and running strategic (wave) wars.

We’re here to support our teammates, come join the fun.

We have room for a couple more people. We aim for competitive fun and full alliance participation.

We are currently at 30, and it feels good! We decided to chain 14* titans at stay with purple tanks.

We want to be surrounded by people that enjoy playing and respect their teammates. No spending required.

We use line. Line use is not required, it is encouraged though. You can contact us in line at:

dreamscapeadventure or jackspratnml

We’re where we want to be on roster size.

We have changed our alliance name to Blade’s Fury!!! [TFG]. If you’re looking for a veteran alliance that’s playing to be fun and competitive without all the stress, keep an eye open.

There’s an alliance for every type of person. Blade’s Fury!!! [TFG] is for people that play multiple times per day and want to play.