📯 Fura – New Season 3 Hero – 4* Dark/Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

lol, yes, I know. I think I turned my sound off after day 2 of playing. :wink:

1 Like

Mine was turned off in less than 5 minutes! I have no idea what the game sounds like now after two years of playing it!

Sorry, @Kalis, mine was an answer to Muchacho in the post right above where he repeats his belief or hope for the reduction to carry over in wars whereas your answer before was clearly stating the opposite ( and correct info). Also he states a cap of 30% reduction which I corrected.

So please don’t get all jumpy on me here.

1 Like

Still learning the ins and outs of the way this board alerts you of replies in threads, thought it was to me. I’m WAY too jumpy these days. Looming divorce will do that… sorry.

Great tip! i have a costume Rigard and Tibs and now her. Also a sabina just to dispell enemy buffs as an extra kick in the pants

1 Like

i’ve decided to work on my 2nd and 3rd copies of fura. needless to say i’m starting to warm up to her. thinking to pair 3 fura’s with 2 almur’s for the win! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Fura got a buff. I used her a little bit today on a whim but I think the stat change was small enough it didn’t make a discernible difference in play. Anyone else use her more since the boost and notice anything? She doesn’t get a ton of playing time on my roster to be honest.

@Cyclone how is your multiple Fura and Almur team? Getting the enemy near that 30% base health point ever?

You’re right @JJ_Wild, I read her power quickly and as a result misread it regarding the 30%. Thanks for catching that. I think I had it right in earlier posts and then got it wrong later :man_shrugging: ? O well. I still don’t think one Fura on her own gets an enemy 4*+ hero near that point without extraordinary circumstance. It is still a cool game mechanic though.

I am glad we cleared up the war attack thing, thanks @Guvnor. I am sure I misread one of the comments from @Kalis because I did not experience it first hand.

Noted, I need to read more carefully. I certainly didn’t mean for people to get heated about anything. This is a game and is supposed to be fun :+1:

I would love to hear any epic Fura stories. She has been lackluster for me but I still hope for me to be missing something (misreading something? :laughing:) and she is actually great! :crossed_fingers: Don’t get me wrong, she is certainly usable, just not a top tier 4* IMO.

Good luck out there!

:beers:

They go live in 4 hours, but they’re so minimal we will never notice a difference.

Best buds with c-Tiburtus but not much else to report. Still the leader in the war of attrition when you’re in a field aid war and it’s just her and a corner healer left.

Honestly got giddy thinking they finally gave her a poison DoT with the update, but instead it’s +8 HP, +4 ATK, +5 DEF. Can we call it a half a node even?

1 Like

Those changes really seem more like maintenance or a formula adjustment to clean things up on their end more than an adjustment meant to have meaning to the players.

For example, an add of 8 to her A value gives an additional 12 HP damage raw from her special (not accounting for opponent D, etc.). Most minions do more than that.

I like using her after Tibs. I have done that in provinces but found she has survivability issues in low diamond, so I rarely raid with her. Maybe you’ve had better luck? Do you raid with her? Judging by your Alfrike comment above I think you’re packing more heat than me :laughing:.

I have mine +18 because I had no other wizards. She won’t get +19 or +20. I went all A path because even going full HP/D didn’t make her “sturdy” IMO, so I emphasized her strength. :man_shrugging:

So I know most of these responses are she is “meh” and disappointing, so I thought I would share a positive from a raid this morning. She can be fun and if you have the mats don’t feel bad leveling her to play around with . :+1:

The D team was healer heavy with 3 of them. I remembered Fura and thought, sure, why not :man_shrugging:. 3 healers means they aren’t hitting much either so maybe she will live. She did end up dying near the end, but gave poison damage for several turns while her health was low (glass half full approach :laughing:).

Anyway, I can say with the team I brought to this fight she helped me win for sure. Without her I would probably still be fighting over an hour later due to the all the healers :laughing:. I went 3-2 and the board was bad for a big drought in the middle for both colors. It finally started to turn right as a healer was charging. I got Fura off first and reduced a 42% Rigard heal to basically 200-250 HP +/- per enemy hero over the 400+ normally. That allowed me to scrounge mana for my hitters left and finish it. She died from slash attacks on the last turn or two.

IDK, I thought it was cool to see and a mechanic a lot of heroes can’t replicate. There have to be some other “she did something neat” stories for how many people have her, love to hear them!

I like to put positive with the negative in these threads. You never who checks these out and if she is someone’s first 4*, or they’re pumped, I would hate for them to read through and leave feeling terrible.

EDIT: Here she is +20. Her A value is great

7 Likes

Don’t work vs Raff first heal it CANNOT be reduce it just bring heroes to 50% of their HP always.

1 Like

I wasn’t a big fan but she’s grown on me.

A real tragedy that FA got cut from AWs…

I am starting to use her as a 5th in mono about 25% of the time that I run mono (I mostly 3-2, so it’s not that often) now that she is +20. Saw some benefit against multi-healer D’s. Her tile damage is great at the level I have her too regardless of if she is alive or not.

I swapped her into my farming team and she has been very sound there. Plan to keep her there for the foreseeable future :+1:

2 Likes

Popping on over to check in with @Muchacho and his/our love fest with this misunderstood hero.

I don’t know about you, but every defense I saw this past rush attack tourney had multiple healers and overhealers. The combination of c-Tiburtus and Fura was essential in making that strategy substandard.

For what it’s worth, c-Sabina and Mist kept all those Boril and Cyprian’s non-existent as well.

Ended up with 4 losses and top 1% with the following squad on attack, regardless of the opposition:

5 Likes

Unfortunately Fura’s “glory days” on my roster have come to an end. I maxed Glenda and stripped Fura. The +20 version was situationally useful, the maxed version is definitely a step back. Haven’t had time or motivation though to tinker much since the change.

3 Likes

I seem to have fallen behind. What change @Muchacho ?

Currently leveling get just for the sake of it but on paper she seems to be one of the worst S3 4*.

I am referencing the change of me stripping her of emblems to her base model. Mine had been at +20 at one point because I had no other wizards. She was situationally usable with emblems, but without her survivability on hard stages or diamond raids is questionable.

She has a cool mechanic and I thought it was a good idea. She just needs percentages, mana speed, or base stats changed to get her more functional.

For example, a pet peeve I have is when she had emblems she was on my farming team. When I farmed S1 I could trigger her and clear a stage say on 8-7. Base model leaves them all alive. Her A value is high, but her percentage is so low.

Cool artwork though and cool thought. Maybe some day they’ll tweak her, but I doubt it given some weaker S2 4’s in a similar position haven’t changed.

I don’t regret maxing her. I just wish I had her before I was advanced in the game as I was when I got her. She would have seen more use earlier for sure.

3 Likes

So she will deal AOE damage for 150% and an additional 100 hp extra damage when she fires? Does her 100 hp damage increase with an increased attk node/mana troop like DOT damage?

No; and it’s not an additional 100 damage. The enemy’s health maximum is reduced by 100. Since they just took damage, it’s unlikely that they won’t already be down at least 100 health.

Example - hero is at 800/800. Fura fires doing 125 damage and 100 max health reduction. Hero is now at 675/700.

She’s a glass cannon who’s mostly missing the cannon part. High tile damage, but that’s it.

5 Likes