ℹ Frog Prince – 5* Nature/Green from Fables of Grimforest

Happy he got to the stick before release. He can’t get nerfed anymore.
Hopefully some buff in the future or just ignored. So much for royalty :laughing:.

Looks like Aether Power has been updated too.
Beta post said Rage but now it’s Regen. Release post is correct, it’s just not in the change list.

:smile: Royal Prisoner made no sense to me as a skill - new name makes a lot more. :smile:

1 Like

Ok so he was " adjusted" before release and I’m not sure he has any real use in pvp anymore but LISTEN TO HIS LITTLE CROAK :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

BEST SPECIAL IN THE GAME

10 Likes

Thx, I have added it to the Changes from Beta list.

2 Likes

The 2nd skill is not that great, either. Think about Aramis & Hathor tanker. They can make immunity. Poison won’t be applied because of the resistance, so mana gain will also be impossible. These imminity tankers made all of the heroes that make status ailments much weaker than before.

3 Likes

Wanted something new and had plenty of tokens saved…tried about 120 pulls but ofcourse nothing…but the expected dupes, the only 5* at all was lady Locke. So about average rates…
Maybe I’ll try later but the way I’m feeling about the portals lately most likely not.
Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

:crown:
:frog:

Minimum 20 frogs

6 Likes

Not where a taunter is involved
And rayne is functionally fast

3 Likes

I agree that a pre-nerf is better than a nerf after the release, however they can have several rounds of beta to test the hero (well we know they don’t listen them unfortunately),

But now he is pretty weak even in rush I don’t see the point, he should be average at least or they should put the uncleansable mana debuff back to give him some utility, in rush there is no time to wait for the poison to take effect,

He needs a buff to be usable if not it will only be another useless card for the museum,

Wiamz31

1 Like

Fast to me is 7 tiles :man_teacher:

Everything else i do not consider fast

Thats your opinion. One of many, many that i disagree with.

2 Likes

Yea, agree to both parts.
He should be buffed, in particular considering his speed.
If I look on the opponent’s side with respect to prevent or clean, this slow frog has no place in my teams.

Also agree on much better beta process not only around balance but also quality.
We have had too many brand new heroes that doesn’t work as intention and it take too long to fix them; Erebus, Jana, Tremor

Happy gaming

Totally agree. Fast is 8 tiles as per definition. Fast heroes can become functionally faster than fast and go off in 7 tiles.

Wonder how much this is within one round of poison damage?
Is it 5 times small mana if you put poison on all opponents?

1 Like

Blah blah mana speed, blah blah usability

ANIMAL GAAAAANG

:sweat_smile:

29 Likes

Yes, each enemy that has the poison gives a little mana

The left was 5 targets, the right was 3
Both 1 turn of poison/ mana

5 Likes

Wow, that’s so little! That’s approximately 8% mana for 5 poisoned heroes, e.g. approximately 1.6% per poisoned enemy. So even if you manage to have 5 heroes poisoned for 5 turns (at which point they should be pretty dead) it would only recover approximately 40% mana.

3 Likes

What about monster island, when you can get up to 10 monsters at once in a mob

4 Likes

that’s terribly low mana gain, it must be a bug

1 Like

That certainly helps but that’s still a measely 16% per round, and with the underlying assumption for this mana gain, I’d expect the monsters to be far dead before this mana gain becomes even remotely relevant in far most situations. And a hero that has the most use in an event that occurs like once every 4-5 months (if even that often) is quite underwhelming

2 Likes