Fix my defense poll. Am I green or what?

I’m currently running quite nice def with one slight problem. I’ve been forced to share fighter emblems between Kingston and Tyr.

If I kick Kingston out, I have tonics to max one green 5* currently 3/70 and I have Kadilen+16 ready.

Who should take my green spot? I would be able to give all of them emblems +16 or more when maxed.

• Kadilen
  • Telluria
  • Margaret
  • Tarlak

0 voters

There’s no option to leave Kingston in there.

I wouldn’t change it for any of the displayed options.

I didn’t even though it would be an option. Have I been too fixated to emblems?

I gave Tyr his tenth set today and he is still greedy for more.

1 Like

Shortage of emblems is only temporary.

I think that kingston with +5 is better than any of the other options in there… except maybe Telly at tank but you would have to rework the entire defence.

2 Likes

Not really keen of doing that, I’m pretty happy about my Ursi-Ona pairing. That’s why I didn’t rush to do drastic changes before. I’m also lacking Vela, and even if I do have maxed JF, it makes whole defense central unstable.

I like Kingston, and that def keeps me easily 2500-2600 cups.

But that raises other dilemma. If not leveling Telluria now (yes she is still good, blaablablaa etc etc, but I have her maxed two other accounts and would really like some diversity) would you choose Margaret over Tarlak to go with green dream mono team (currently Kingston, Kadilen, Morgan, Hansel+19, Caed/Mel)? Looking that written down I would say Tarlak but you have always had good ideas.

Personally? Probably not. Tarlak has uses on titans etc; particularly if you don’t have miki & get frustrated by Wu Kong/ Ranvir.

I have Miki+7, Ranvir 3/70 and Wu. We hit 11-12* titans and green is my “worst” titan team (and darn, last 4 titans have been blue).

Ok so probably no need for Tarlak then. I would go with Margaret. She will boost that green titan team quite considerably due to the very high attack stat & her dodge will come in handy keeping allies alive.

1 Like

Kingston is king. It’s in the name :laughing: . Tyr does fine with 1 emblem, as he already has a revive and HoT. Tyr isn’t hard hitting like Kingston, and doesn’t provide AoE utility like Kingston.

I have Tyr maxed too, but my current defense is which keeps me around 2600 cups.

1 Like

True 100% :laughing: