🧭 First Path of Valor Log and Discussion – Starts February 3

Thought they might be random
 As some special offers

3 Likes

As far as i can tell from the beta beat thread

The challenges will be the same for all

What will vary a tad is rewards but that will be due to difference between premium valor rewards and free valor rewards

Other than that the challenges will be the same

The challenges will be the same like the missions we all have now are the same and just change in difficulty the more we complete

Same concept but better rewards

People were reaching the end of the original missions and/or people didn’t care about the missions because the rewards sucked

Path of valor is basically an upgraded version of the current mission system

All from my understanding anyways

Not a dev and not in beta so wth do i really know
lol

11 Likes

Imagine the outrage if it is different for different players

How come I get harder mission than the others
 etc

5 Likes

Well it would be entertaining lol

14 Likes

Well, I always thought the primary goal of the game was to generate outrage threads on the forum.

33 Likes

That’s how it was in Beta, so I assume so.

As @Rigs said, you can find what was in Beta in the top post here: đŸ§Ș Early Information on the Path of Valor [Part of the Beta Beat v25 & v26]

That would certainly explain the Hero Academy delays, and design decisions for Alchemy Lab. :face_with_monocle:

11 Likes

upgraded, but with much worse rewards (potential for 1 4 star mat, and 150 gems in 50 days. wow.)

6 Likes

I dunno about that, have you seen the current Mission Rewards?

12 Likes

Oh, those missions. I was thinking of wanted missions. oops.

3 Likes

What will the collected points in path of valor be for?

1 Like

They unlock the Milestone Rewards.

1 Like

do you need points and spend money to collect rewards milestone? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

there are free rewards (basically nothing) and paid rewards.

1 Like

I’m interested in premium, rewards free are no sense

2 Likes

Hilarious one!
Rofl 20 times

2 Likes

Yeah those missions are ■■■ i mean come on chances are you are gonna get more gems with chests and ads before you kill all those titans

7 Likes

I see the rewards for the path of valor, but will there be rewards for the 8 monthly challenges if you complete them all? Or is that just a fun “try and do it” kind of thing.

1 Like

Which 8 monthly challenges are you referring to? The Valor Challenges?

You need to complete all the Daily Quests and a good portion of the Valor Quests in order to get all the Path of Valor rewards.

4 Likes

I really hope they don’t make the Valor pass expensive. I spend some money but don’t want to drop $50 on this deal. $10 I could work withđŸ€ž

4 Likes