🏰 Ferant – 4* Fire / Red from Clash of Knights

yup, thanks :slight_smile: I’ve already earmarked my stash of Druid emblems for Ferant to bring him to +20 - this way, I can save my level 23 mana troop for someone else (though the choices are Zagrog and Russell, so… :stuck_out_tongue: Zagrog hits pretty decently at least!)

Just emblemed and LBed today. Already super pleased. That mana cut helps, and a great way to use enemy minions against them.

Won this one even with a bad starting board and Mother North reviving the middle 3 once. Ferant’s special helped ensure the enemy heroes didn’t fire all at once.

Thanks to all who gave tips on using him - really happy!

4 Likes

Niiiice red team you got there :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: I’m happy with it

1 Like

Just thinking about your troops: If you have a lvl 1 mana troop somewhere, that would be enough for Boldtusk, Ferant only needs the lvl 11 for both to get to 9 tiles. That would leave the 23 free for somebody else to speed up :slight_smile:

thanks, is that true though? my Ferant does not have his mana node activated, so I think he still needs the level 23 mana troop? :slight_smile:

Definitely needs mana node for lvl 11 troop, sorry, same with Boldtusk.

1 Like

thanks and no worries, appreciate it :slight_smile: thank for helping me optimize my team.

I’ve now activated the mana node for Ferant, so I can give him a level 11 troop and save the Level 23 for someone else, like Zagrog :wink:

2 Likes

Did you go all health for emblem? Thanks

@gcheng668 heres the talent grid…

Thanks! 20 characters

1 Like

I just found that the mana cut will gone after 5 counterattack per each buff in each hero (reset every turn).

I think the mana cut is 10% → 8% → 6% → 4% → 2% → 0%(no mana cut).

The old mana cut before nerf might be 10% → 9% → 8% → … → 2% → 1% → 0%.

Sadly, I don’t have a video. It will be great if someone make a video.

3 Likes

Interesting info. Thank you for this.

1 Like

Well, I pulled the trigger on him as I use hi. A lot in both PvE and PvP!

14 Likes

2k HP! A real attack stat…monster! Congrats

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: looking forward to using him in the upcoming Tower events

1 Like

Have you used him in your Def since then and if so, what are your thoughts? I’m thinking about LB2 him to use him in my Def together with Ludwig.

hey! I haven’t used him n my normal defense much, only in 4* tourney defense. mainly because I tank with Bera, and usually flank with a Yellow and C-Krampus, so there’s no place for a Ferant flank anymore.

I have LB2-ed him though for offense, and here’s his card:

his aether power is a great fit too!

4 Likes

What do you think, is Ferant still good and worth LB? Does his mana cut also work when he gets tile damage?

his mana cut works even against slash damage, for sure.

depends who else you got, for me I still use him a lot (though he does not always make my first Red stack, but he still sees tons of use)

1 Like