Fated summon (poll)

Which hero you’re thinking of pulling after 100 pulls?

• Elena
  • Lianna
  • Richard
  • Vivica
  • Sartana
  • Grazul
  • Telluria
  • Vela
  • Onatel
  • Seshat
  • Mitsuko
  • Tarlak
  • Ariel
  • Poseidon
  • Kageburado
  • Tyr
  • Ratatoskr
  • Skadi
  • Thor
  • Freya

0 voters

7 Likes

S1 heros, without costumes?! I’d be very surprised if they get any votes :thinking:.

14 Likes

They just got buffed, but I agree, still not worth 100 pulls.

2 Likes

Looking at Freya and Skadi. Maybe Tarlak, but I already have Miki and cWilbur. I figure Skadi would be great in Minion Wars, but I also have Eloise, so both negate the other minion attacks.

The “no one” option is missing

8 Likes

These options are :ox::poop: and make no sense. Why these specific heroes and why does this mechanic work this way? The system was obviously created so the developers could say they did something while doing nothing at all.

10 Likes

This fated thing and season 1 family crap bonus are just powders in new players eyes…there is a huge drop in new installs and new players
The power creep maybe keeping the old spenders happy but lots of people quitted and lots of new players quitted too
Lots of people refused to install the game just by reading the reviews on the playstore/applestore
The game is agonising

6 Likes

Exactly right.

20 characters of meh

Wow, I can’t believe that there are people who complain about Fated Summon.
I feel that even giving everyone Khufu for free will make some people angry and they would come here to complain how they don’t have rings or roster space.

I agree that including S1 heroes was a bad move, but the rest heroes are fine. This was obvious that they won’t give us CoK, W3K heroes, Gorgoyles and so on.

I’ll take Freya.

52 Likes

Food for soul exchange. Big spenders will get all the heroes from the list. It’s 2000 summons, no biggie… most of the featured heroes will become SE food…

2 Likes

Undeniably, the best heroes there are skadi, Ariel, tarlak, Freya, ratatosk, Mitsuko and maybe seshat + onatel.

For skadi, I have C. Frank LB.
I have Ariel and got Mitsuko recently.
Tarlak would be good but… I have Miki.
Ratatosk would be awesome but no need a green healer now.
Onatel… No room for her in my yellow team.
Then

Freya VS seshat… My choice is Freya. So I can pair her with Mr penguin, Motega and so on. I have Domitia… The f2p alternative for seshat.

That’s it. Good luck everyone on your choices.
:pray:t2::heart:

6 Likes

I need Rat and Tarlak for titans and Freya if I get Mr Pengi or two for Christmas, or to pair her with Santa and MN in my rainbow (defense) team which is bad enough option anyway

1 Like

If this 0/100 counter could be raised with silver tokens it would make more sense (in my opinion). As it stands, an FTP player will collect the necessary summons (coins, keys, diamonds, etc.) for about 6 (at best) months.

The soul exchange has a much better premise because there, regardless of spending, almost every player with more seniority in the game, can simultaneously use 2 or even 3 TC 20 to collect heroes for the exchange.

Here, unfortunately, I see another mechanism to please the “whales” above all.

I know that almost nothing is free in this game, not everyone has to agree with me - this is my opinion.

6 Likes

There are people out there who board 800/900 (or even more) silver tokens already. Obviously it’s not good for them if everyone just can redemn these heroes like that

2 Likes

You know what, I’m actually surprised gravemaker isn’t in this round of fated summons. Seeing that SG really loves him and he will pretty much be the poster boy of E&P if Richard ever drops dead

I prefer Freya, because I’m needing new purple 5* heroes, mainly for war tank. Skadi is fundamental for minions war, but Freya is who I’m needing.
Classic heroes could be with first costume, right?

1 Like

Same as me, I need a purple tank for Equalizer war. Freya would be just right for that.

I just remembered I have Bera too, so Freya would pair nice with her

I’m just going to sit here and be appreciative. I’ve missed on Skadi and Poseidon many times, so it will be nice to be able to pick them up without hitting the Atlantis or Valhalla portals. I’ll take another Ariel, as well. Average speed healer/cleanser with mana boost is worth 2 in the stable. If I get beyond these three before the reset, I don’t have Thor, Rat, or Tarlak, either. I’m glad I can pick up older heroes while saving gems for the newer portals. We were given something nice, let’s just enjoy it.

18 Likes

Creating this poll as a few people have requested this, and for obvious reasons I’m excluding S1 options because it’s very unlikely they would be picked. I’m sure a lot of players already have many of these heroes, in which case feel free to vote for who you think is the most useful to help advise others who are having trouble deciding. For this reason, I’ve decided not to include ‘None’ as an option to encourage more poll data for the available heroes. Happy voting :slight_smile:

Please note that by Hel I actually meant Seshat, and I inputted the wrong name.

• Grazul
  • Telluria
  • Vela
  • Onatel
  • Hel
  • Mitsuko
  • Tarlak
  • Ariel
  • Poseidon
  • Kage
  • Tyr
  • Ratatoskr