Esme vs Alexandrine/ C Magni

I consider myself lucky to have pulled Esme, even though I see people are not really excited about her. Personally I think that it’s more that in comparison with the other over-powered event 5*, she is regular :slight_smile:

Since I am really into healers and I also think that the fiends meta will only develop further, I am leaning towards making her my new Ice levelling project.

I currently have Cobalt and Master Lepus in 5* and Kiril, Grimm (and costume), Sonya (and costime), Boril (and costume) and Jott in 4* .

Alternative are in the poll, but I would appreciate much more if some of you could also explain your choice :upside_down_face: :pray: (I don’t have spare emblems for any of them atm)

• Esme
  • Alexandrine
  • Costume Magni
  • Frosth
  • Costume Isarnia
  • Rian
  • Richard

0 voters

My vote is for Alexandrine because she just has more practical utility over Esme.
Sure, if you’re fighting a team of Elizabeth/Hannah/motega and you start out with a not so good board, Esme can basically counter that very easily. But anything outside of fiends and she becomes vanilla.

2 Likes

Thank you all for voting on the poll and thanks to @Tidyup for giving more extensive feedback.

For now I will take her to 3.70, play around with her a bit and follow the evolution of the meta for a while.

Yeah, just take her to 3:70 to try it out. I’m not convinced that she can be anything good outside of fiends

1 Like

Cookie Settings