Embleming heroes - a C2P/F2P guide

Nice guide!!! :100:
Btw, I go atk path on my Grimm, not def/HP.

2 Likes

Curious about your reasoning for the bolded part of this. Combining the monk +20 talent with a level 11 mana troop will take a tile off the mana cost to activate either of the examples you gave. That gets you there in three match-3s, and in Wilburā€™s case, gets him closer to being synchronized with your fast snipers. Thanks.

2 Likes

Yeah kilie is good but others in my squad have took over on giving mats too! Took Colen n sumitomo (av others in Sakura) over her then got gormek then got BT
Soo kilie n gormek will be stuck at 3/60

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your info,
I have it bookmarked for reference.
The one thing i always do is to activate the talent of all my maxed heroes, then add to some of my best.
BT, Rigard, Kiril, Jackal, Caedmon are the ones with the most emblems as of now.
I donā€™t have any 5ā€™s maxed yet.
Also thank you in behalf of Kelile(maxed), i wasnā€™t sure what to do, since i also received Scarlet(3.60) recently
As i continue playing and getting heroes maxed i will definitely use this as reference.
I consider myself a CFF (cheap for fun) player.
Have a merry and happy.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Imo, making another strong hero is more important than 1 tile which rarely makes a difference. And 110 emblems are important, especially for the players joined this year.

3 Likes

Hi @Scarecrow. Great post by the way. Thanks

Regarding the Barbarian situation, I do NOT have BK, Kage or GM!

Do you not think Miki deserves some emblems? I have Miki at 3.70 waiting on 1 Scope. I use him for pretty much every titan. We are usually on 9* titans. I think his defence could do with some strengthening.

At the moment my Barbarian emblems are +18 on Gretel, +4 on Grimm, and I have 235 of them in my inventory.
For various reasons, I have never levelled Little John or Gormek, and donā€™t think I need them now.

Thanks for all your contributions to this community

2 Likes

Iā€™m not Scarecrow, butā€¦
If you have him on max, he might be sturdy enough for 9* titans and you donā€™t need to emblem him? Iā€™d evaluate this after maxing :wink: with 235 you get to +4, not so much for my opinionā€¦

2 Likes

Personally I would say ascend another 5* over Miki. Especially if youā€™re hitting 9* titans.

Reason being that you can achieve a similar results in survivability by using axes or a turtle banner.

Then you can use your scopes on someone whoā€™d special and effect will change by continuing to level them. For example, a hero whose special has a % damage or DoT will be highly boosted by ascending them as their attack stat goes up and up.

3 Likes

Very nice guide, thanks @Scarecrow

1 Like

Interesting thought @Guvnor
This is a little bit off-topic, but if I chose another 5* blue to max it would have to be either Richard or Thorne who are both at 1.1. I do have Aegir, Alasie and Isarnia fully maxed at 4.80.
If only Ariel would show up :grin:

2 Likes

Firstly I would like to say that this is a marvelous detailed article on emblem and heroes. However I did not put my hero on the talent great it was done for me by the game so how is it that you tell me how to emblem my hero I would love to be able to choose different emblems but do not know how no one mentions how we do this. Thank you once again for the article it explained a lot but not whyWe were put on the talent grid I suspect that was simply because our hero had reached maximum strength. Thank you once again ROWAn.

3 Likes

If u want 100K hits max Miki. In my case it was between Miki, Richard, and Thorne

1 Like

I have said it once and I will say it again, outstanding post Scarecrow. I love the detail and the time you have taken to fully write this up. It is bookmarked now. I am curious why you have said to stop at some particular nodes eg Wizard at +9, Sonya at +11. I know itā€™s our choice but was just wondering about it. I am a F2P player and have slowly started to accumulate most of those classic 4* and have done what you have suggested for the most part without even realizing it was the best way. I will definitely continue with your advice. I also went to +7 with most of my important 3* as well so I thought that was quite funny we had stopped around the same range. I had read something from Anchor about never doing any of this and only ever embleming 5*. Well thatā€™s great but I have only 2 after 9 months so this does not help me in the slightest. Great job and thanks again.

1 Like

Great write-up & thanks for the energy & time invested! Iā€™ve been looking for more guides on emblems, & they are wellā€¦kinda lacking! This is a great starting point for most.

Thanks again & cheers!

2 Likes

@GuanYu79 For you and those didnā€™t understand the method and the reason ā†’ I said from the beginning: is for the situation the players also have the legendary. So, for a good balance and efficiency, the epics should be stoped at certain points and continued with legendaries. Those points are actually some obvious nodes if you pay attention. For Sonya, 11th is the best point to stop for taking that +15 atk. As for epic wizards is a good point to stop, at +9. Or epic clerics at +8 to take that defense percentage. Yes, if you have legendaries too and you want a strong and balanced roster, should choose wisely the ending nodes.

Obviously, if you donā€™t have legendary, go with the epics as you please. I actually am forced to make a second +20 Sabina :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nicely done boss! Great points throughout. Agree a lot of these Epics are beasts with Emblems, live my BT, Sabina, and Cyprian. My only disagreement is Lepus is my favorite Druid in the game. Lepus^11 (atk 863) with Isarnia first kills mostly everyone. Throw a BT boost and he kills them all :slight_smile:

Great post! Cheers! #7DaysTilPayDay #McBlizzle

3 Likes

I got 133k with miki at 3.70 but this was just a 7 star. I have yet to break 100k on a 10 11 or 12 98k is the highest on those

1 Like

Awesome write up @Scarecrow!
This is EXACTLY what I have been looking for for a long time and you hit on all of the reasons why to do certain things with certain classes and particular heroes. I have seen plenty of guides like this, but the difference with yours, and the reason that Iā€™ll be referring to your write ups, is because you give proper explanations of the logistics behind the advice, and not just a 1 type fixes all, blanket guide with no actual reasoning behind it. Youā€™ve realized that us F2P/ C2P players arenā€™t mind readers and sometimes we need a little help putting theory into practice. I now have a much more confident approach to my game and Iā€™m about to make use of my reset tokens asap!
SERIOUSLY WELL DONE!!! AND THANK YOU FOR POINTING ME TO THIS THREADāœŒļø

6 Likes

100% agree - RANGER BUDDY Is Definitely worthy of Emblems to at the least node 8 imo. This will give you the Mana bonus and with a 23 lvl Mana troop, a tile reduction. Also, paired with any other +Mana heroes, itā€™s a great opportunity to take advantage of that 8th node.
FWIW- Id utilize this ā€˜advsntageā€™ the rogue category as well. In my case, very fast G. Jackal with a +11 Mana troop and the 8th node Mana boost sets him off at 6 tiles.
( Maybe off topic, but I thought Iā€™d piggy back off of a few things but read in here for those who are Mana conscious )

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t you like this Miki?

Screenshot_2019-12-31-03-58-00-973_com.smallgiantgames.empires

1 Like