Elizabeth Balance Discussion ⚖️

Not every hero needs to be great on both offense and defense. Elizabeth is great on offense; she shines there.

1 Like

I still can’t tell if you’re trolling or not…
Many top tier players chose to limit break her because she is the best red hero in their minds. I tend to agree with them and disagree with you, but you’re entitled to your own opinion. I think you’re off on an island (mostly) on your own however.

2 Likes

I’ve just assumed trolling or trying to make sure the nerf idea is buried

1 Like

Those of you who voted “ I think Elizabeth is excessively weak, and needs a buff “, you’re clearly not in the right mindset….shame on you!!! As a player who has her, I think she’s a bit too much, oppose to many other heroes in the game.

I could not agree more, she is a great example of a well balanced solid hero.

1 Like

I’m done with this thread. I respect all the opinions but I have mine. I don’t thing I’m the only one who has a different opinion about Eliz. Extreme is when you compare for example the best healer in the game which is Raffaele with Rigard, but somehow Rigard has become a god in this game. Why being a decent hero when can be great. So when most of you finish season 4 then start complaining about the dark female character which will be OP like Alfrike. Like complaining about nerfing Telluria. Even Elena with her attack and counter attack is 10 times more usefull than Eliz. A good hero is a hero that you enjoy playing with. Negative minions/fiends are useless take them away. Give minions to her and nearbie allies if not to all and leave her damage at 175. Make a new speed mana for her between fast and average. That’s my last suggestion. Happy days to all.

Elizabeth is a good hero but far from op especially on defense.
She is not tanky and fast enough to be considered op on defense .
She s balanced as she is.

1 Like

This is not a problem if you are playing a 3/2 hero. When you go with a team of the same color, then you never have enough tiles to charge your healer.

Er, mm, ok. Don’t get me wrong, I like Raffaele, but… what?

Not sure I agree, but with regards to possible/potential healing, Raffaele is likely the highest on an hp-points basis. If a team was entirely (all 5) at 1 hp remaining, it’d be a clear winner.

2 Likes

Bravo Chris! Everything you said is 100% on point!
Tella & Vela were nerfed not once, not twice, BUT THREE FREAKING TIMES! WTH!!??

Caveat:

I do not have Elizabeth, yet I do have Telluria. I am not in the business of messing with other people’s toys and am in no way calling for a nerf. I don’t keep up with the Elizabeth threads. I spent about $150 chasing her on the day of release and she still has never graced my roster.

Up in smoke following some of that crescendo temple strain I had a revelation, which may or may not have been said somewhere here (or elsewhere).

Elizabeth almost is the mirror image of Telluria.

Same mana speed.

Telly gives minions.
Liz gives fiends.

Telly heals over time.
Liz damages over time.

Telly gives mana gen decrease.
Liz gives mana gen decrease with a variable.

Totals are:
Telly heals for 274, gives a 128HP minion and 24% mana gen for 2 turns. The minion numbers can change slightly with emblems.
Liz reduces healing by 425 and has a 24% mana gen for as many turns as the fiend will allow. These numbers come from my only screenshot of a battle with a +20 card.

Here’s the bottom line. SGG deemed the antecedent too powerful and “course corrected” so to speak. After looking at Elizabeth in this light, I believe she’s right where she should be. The way I see it, her only true advantages over Telluria are the damage from the fiends and the monk class. She’s a lovely problem trying to solve in bloody battle, sure, but she is hardly a tough nut to crack.

3 Likes

Sorry i think u missed elizabeths direct damage

I did… also missed Telluria’s. But have we ever really talking about these two and their damage?

Their direct damage is just the cherry on top of an ailment sundae.

1 Like

Of course Tell is better than Eliza. Plus her healing is situational. Negative minions is a waste of creativity. I repeat that the only really good thing she has is mana reduction but if you have a healer…plus in defence she is extremely vulnerable. Like I said good heroes are the heroes you enjoy playing with: Sif, Elena, Lady Lock, Khagan, Vivica, Raffaelle, Master Lepus and so on…so on. I’m not talking about ninja heroes cause in my opinion they don’t belong in this game. When you decide to create fancy heroes you need to be aware how much practical and enjoyable they can be…after all when we talk about a game we talk about fun. If there is any fun left then why playing the game. They are so many bad five star heroes in this game. Eliza is somewhere in the middle.

I mean her healing reduction.

Hi everyone,
Has anyone faced Elizabeth in Bloody Battle tournament? As you cannot use any healer, the demons can’t be removed and you keep receiving damage from them…
I find this a bit unfair as there is no hero to counter attack or debuff this.
What do you think?

This is discussed tremendously here, to include MANY ways to counter it:

1 Like

Sorry, I searched but couldn’t find this very discussion. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Fiends are a visual representation of DoT and status ailments/debuffs. Are you against DoT, ailments and debuffs?

1 Like