Remove Elisabeth spider from event without healing

Is not fair play if Elisabeth hit the special in event without healing !

So we also shoud remove slow and v.slow heroes from v.fast tournaments because its also not fair

Specific tournaments make specific heores OP like fiends summoners in bloody battle, at least you still can remove them by minion summoners

Also moved to another category because its idea/request not a bug

8 Likes

It’s easier to deal with than Alfrike, the don’t kill very fast, if you bring fast minion makers you can get rid of them that way, otherwise mana control for the win

You can counter fiends with minions. Minion summoners like frosth or Noor can drive the fiends away by replacing them with minions.
Thats the only way to get rid of the fiends without healing.

1 Like

Clarly you dont get the point. Sry for my english. Is about skill not about speed of the skill.
They make and event without healing , but i cant heal to remove spider! Is not like a toxic bleed or poison.

I got your point, Elizabeth is stronger than usual in bloody battle because you can’t remove her spiders with healing and I agree, she is very problematic for me to since I don’t have any real counter for her.

There would be no point in specific rules in tournaments if specific heroes (best/top in these tournaments) would be banned from them.

And as I said you can remove spiders if you will summon 3 minions with any minion summoner for example Frosth or Freya

3 Likes

Why are we leaving Hannah and every other fiend hero in with this request?

I think I’m going to ride the fence here.

Despite my frustrations during this tournament and angry words uttered in the midst of it, I don’t think the fiend and minion makers should be banned from the format, just as Alfrike and others like her shouldn’t be banned from Rush.

However, I feel the frustration deeply. Even my main account (from from
whale, but more than vc2p) lacks the counters that people throw out here. My summonses have not netted the Freyas, Beras, Frosths and the like. I really have only 3 minion makers-- Reuben isn’t fully levelled, Seshat is of limited help here, and LotL is too slow and otherwise useless for the format. That leaves me counters. Hmm. No Gefjon, Uraeus or Noor. Devana is still in training. I have Grimble, who, at average speed, can’t charge fast enough. And, even if you have minon makers, if they have Bera, it doesn’t matter, charge in 2 turns or you die.

Elizabeth + Bera in Bloody Battle is probably worse than Alfrike in Rush.

3 Likes

SGG isn’t interested into leveling the field and they explicitly make heroes that are tailor made for certain game modes.

So, don’t hold your hopes high on this.

Then prevent her from firing. Bring mana control, Lepiota, kill her quickly etc

1 Like

Undead characters should be immune from fiends and poison attacks, unless that poison is form of acid.

Yes, Elizabeth (and Hannah) are troublesome in this format. What they should become is your first targets when attacking those teams. Go with fast heavy hitters and get em before they get you.

What is the perfect way to kick Elizabeth spiders out?
Freya, Bera and Frost comination. In that way by default you will need 8 dark shields and 8 blues. Minimum is 6 turns (not counting combos, and 4+ shields combination).
That is like the best case scenario.

In reality there is very few people who have this heroes together, probably average player will have one out of three (looking to my aliance members).
Also, in reality you wont have this heroes full in not even close to 6 turns.
Therefore average player will have very slim chance in defeating Liz.

On the other hand, killing Alfrike with 3-4 holy shields in fast war/tournament sounds like a piece of cake.

But… excluding Liz from bloody tournaments will not happen ever. So, we can just discuss here about this frustrating situation. :slight_smile:

By the same token, why can’t you kill Elizabeth with 3 blue tiles?

Without heal her special is dangerous. As with any fiends. So, the priority has to be about either mana control or killing the fiend maker. Getting 3 rounds of minions is possible but unlikely and should not really be looked at as a viable strategy

My opinion is that Elizabeth is not for tank. Flank I think is better for her since she dont have high def/HP stats.
I compared Alfrike as a tank, the thing that people are complaining about.

1 Like

Funny how in the Elizabeth thread, there’s discussion she’s underwhelming and needs a boost. Every hero has their strengths and weaknesses. During tournaments such as no-healing, some heroes will naturally shine - those with fiends being one of them.

As mentioned, a lot of counters - mana-controllers; minion-maker to replace fiends; and straight-up damage-dealers. Adapt and overcome!

1 Like

I remeber it being funny that Posiedon takes water damage from vela and underwater stages…

As much as I feel that is no fair to take damage from an effect that only can be removed by healing in bloody battle, asking to remove fiends placing heroes is similar as asking to remove minion makers from the same battles because they give you more HP by using minions as protection (I know that not the same because you can kill minions). Big player with big rosters is not a problem but for the majority it is and we just have to deal with it.

Yes, but other heros with minions, i can take it down with dmg ! So the fight is fair play in this situation! Is like in a fight with wepons , you come with a pistol and i come with a machine gun and i say is fair play bcose both have wepon , and every body teach you how to run and may be you will win.

yes and with the machine gun they are also using chemicals gas and you are not allow to use a mask so it hurt you over time until it kills you or you defeat them. lol

I still waiting for heroes that destroy fiends