🧪 Early Information on Tome of Limit Break I [Part of The Beta Beat v64]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the Tome of Limit Break I.

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

Tome of Limit Break I

You can use this Tome from doing the first limit break of a Rare, Epic or Legendary hero without the need of using any Aethers.

It is usable from the same “Available Tomes” menu like the Tome of Ascension or Tome of Experience.

In game tooltip:

Staff has not told that will this be included as a loot somewhere in the future or not.

:link: Related Threads

12 Likes

I am really curious how rare it is.

Though regardless, I would certainly be very happy if I got one!

And considering how rare even the epic time of experience is… I don’t expect to get many of these either! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finally. A convenient LB tool.

Worth this to me in SGD:
5x Aether III = $12.50 / US$8.50
20x Aether II = $10.00 / US$6.80
35x Aether I = $8.75 / US$5.95
Total = $31.25 / US$21.25

Charge me more than that => no bite

6 Likes

Funny calculation, if you ask me Aether II is worth exactly zero. As long as there is no way to convert them, they have no value, as we get far too many of them (or too little of the others, depending on point of view)… Then again I don´t spend money on Aethers anyway (well not directly anyway, I do pick some up in PoV etc), so I wouldn´t know what prize tag to put on them.

Does Tome of LB 1 mean there will then be a Tome of LB 2 for the second LB? And so on…

This is highly likely, but maybe just after LB3 is enabled.

5 Likes

Really wish they would find other wording that “to the first ascension”. We’re using that term to mean something else. They really need someone on their staff that understands technical writing.

Dont say these things. It is too soon to talk such ill.

1 Like

LB3 is inevitable though!.

1 Like

And so is LB4. (If enough players remain to justify the games continued existence.)

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Master] - Tome Items (Experience, Ascension & Golden Emblems)

This Tome Item is now released.
You can continue discussing it here:

1 Like