šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 4 Legendary Season 3 Heroes (Gefjon, Lord Loki, Odin, Thor) [Part of The Beta Beat V31]

Im done planning or waiting on any heros. If you dont spend infinitely, then its pure fluke what you get. Ive had gems amassed and tokend saved only for Valhalla and got nothing, then a 10 pull on ninjas and I got 6! So now instead of planning my team I have the game plan my roster for me instead :slight_smile:

1 Like

If one of the two is featured this month, Iā€™d go for that one. If not, neither. I plan by monthlies because thatā€™s the one 5* youā€™re most likely to get by far, and the January & February monthlies are some of the weakest Iā€™ve seen (though Januaryā€™s still likely to change).

I prefer Thor of the two, because I love Very Fast heroes and his performance wonā€™t depend on how many yellow tiles are around. Odin could be awesome and saving yellow tiles may be worth it for all I know. I hear Frigg turned out to be quite spectacular. I know Thor is good. Odin might be as good or even better, but Iā€™d rather take the one Iā€™m already certain Iā€™d be happy with.

1 Like

Thor wonā€™t be as good as you thinkā€¦ Odin is better.

1 Like

I have Joon and Bai. So Iā€™m destined to get Thor. Joon is at +20, Malosi will be at +20 with 3 more emblems, I have 1100 ranger emblems waiting on Bai ā€¦ and another 1100 fighter emblems.

Can we bring back the purple tank meta? Please?

Thor is basically Ninjas, but hitting with every strike instead waiting for 3x mana fillā€¦

What is major advantage of Ninjas though is, their mana can get overfilled, while Thors cantā€¦

He is on par with Cobalt/ Onyx which is very very good

1 Like

Thor is nothing like the ninja heroes. Try using Thor on defence and ninjas on defence. Hint: one is super useful and getting stronger after each hit, the other is drastically worse due to the AI using the special too early.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know what Frigg is like on attackā€¦ but sheā€™s seriously vicious every tkme I face her on defense.

1 Like

Ninjas also mana fill earlier , have a chance to dodge tiles and counter attack with 90%ā€¦

They both have advantages and disadvantages in comparison, thats why I set them equal in strenght.

15 days til Valhalla.

Could we please get confirmation as to who will be featured.

Iā€™m not a beta user so my info is just assumptions, but based on how the last heroes have been released Iā€™m willing to bet its Lord Loki next. But also based on my logic that puts Odin after Loki then Thor after Odin. Does having Thor released last make sense to you guys? I would have thought Odin would be released last (Like Poseidon was in S2 [with the Ursensa exception obviously because we have The dragon this season])

Ninjas charge in 4,9 tiles if im correct? So that would amount to 15 tiles, which if your statement of 18 tiles for Thor is correct, the diff is 3 :wink:

Like I said, both Ninjas and Thor has upperhands in different scenarios. Dmg is probably also comparable since you have to add (just by simple math not e&p math) 1x 280% + 3x 280% + 5x 280% = 9x 280% = 2520

Cobalt = 360x 5 = 1800 (but charges faster, higher attack stat and has higher %)

NINJA= THOR :stuck_out_tongue:

And Drake comparison = 9x 270% = 2430 ( also has lowest attack, lowest percentages and takes longest to fill 3 times. His advantage is ofc that first special is already 3 targets which neither Ninja or Thor posses.

thanks for info 20chars

27 Likes

Omgā€¦ Odin!!! Thanks Guv.

1 Like

Thanks for the warning

Oh no I wanted Loki not Odin but wanted a chance on Glenda because Reuben is too weak :pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive: unlucky me. Thanks for info anyway.

How is Thor on par with Cobalt/Onyx?

In 2nd charge, Onyx does 310% damage with higher att and better debuff than blind.

In 2nd charge, Cobalt does 325% damage with higher att and insane debuff of bypass.

Thor does the SAME damage (280%) as white rabbit on 2nd cast and gives 40% blind? Why not just use Drake Fong?

2 Likes

What Drake Fong??? We donā€™t have drake fong we want thor hes good hero to get. Thats it

Thank you, thats exactly what i wanted to see

Difference is, Ninjas have to wait on ther special to deal extra dmg, meaning first fill no dmg, second fill no dmg, 3rd fill 360% dmg. On other hand Thor builds his dmg even though with each casted special.

Ninjas : 1st=0, 2nd=0, 3rd=360% to all
Thor : 1st = 1x 280%, 2nd= 3x 280%, 5th= 3x280%

5 Likes