šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 3 Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v33]

ā€¦and yet you have the choice to not field an average speed hero if youā€™re so concerned about the mana ailment. Ariel cleanses away that ailment too so itā€™s really not that huge of a deal if weā€™re just going to keep analyzing it like this.

All I was trying to get at is Thorneā€™s costume turns him from a hero that 90% of the players just ā€œLOLā€ at, to a hero who is actually desirable now (ok maybe not to you).

20chars of reposting.

5 Likes

20chars of FTFY

sorry couldnā€™t resist :crazy_face:

I agree with you.

I think that a 9-tile costume hero serves the same role as a fast hero in 90-95% of scenarios (mana cutting, diamond/bomb matching, tournies with no level 4 troops allowed are notable exceptions)

2 Likes

It seems we will not see the new costumes this year. Sounds pretty bad, i thought that this would happen and i need to rethink my strategy for the 10x pull.

1 Like

With so many bugs in place, I think itā€™s a good call to postpone them to January.

2 Likes

Do we have to wait till January to see artworks of new costumes or somebody can share pictures this month? I really would like to see new artworksā€¦

Ahh, so bad, I thought we will see them this time around already. Might as well not have a costume event this month for me, not going to pull for the old ones, just save everything till January.

One good thing is they announced it before the end of Ninja towerā€¦ Would be quite disappointing if people saved gems for costumes only to see no new ones released.

4 Likes

I will just save a gems for next month.

I think they can replace costumes with Mythic Titans this month.

1 Like

Thereā€™s been no indication of any kind whatsoever of that.

Costumes is still going ahead this month, just without any new costumes.

3 Likes

Even though they were added to the game last month? Is there a reason why they arenā€™t coming this month? Going to have to wait again before I can finally get some new heroes to level I guess

Do you have a source on this? I believe you, I just canā€™t fine anything else that would suggest otherwise. Also, what sounds bad, is there a technical issue or balancing issue they are dealing with?

See here:

Iā€™m disappointed. Was saving a lot of keys and gems for this.

8 Likes

I have nearly 150 keys saved for this eventā€¦keep on saving I guess

6 Likes

I feel ya. Iā€™ve got 120 myself, and I was going to delay two final ascension decisions until after costumes this month to see if I pulled any five-star costumes. Looks like some lower-star heroes are gonna get some attention between now and January while I wait.

2 Likes

sad, i hope it isnā€™t mythic titan this month. that event is very lacking (gameplay and rewards). hopefully the final release will have the suggested adjustments and its own individual dates. otherwise i wouldnā€™t be wasting even basic items on it.

Yea I was holding on to them until the Magni costume was featured again, because I severely lacked Ice heroes. Then in the last 2 months I pulled Athea, Fenrir, Ariel, Glenda, and Israna. So Iā€™m good on 5* blues for a while.

Do you know where someone can easily get 30 scopes? Asking for a friendā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™ve got an Isarnia, Raffale, and Richard that would like to know as well!

I doubt Mythic Titans will appear this month either. They would be fools to open a new feature on a holiday week. (IT mantra - do not touch the servers on a Friday. Donā€™t even look at them. This goes double for a holiday weekend)

This ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  me off though, as I was also planning on making ascension decisions based on pulls. By next month Iā€™ll be out of anything to level because my pulls for the last 6 months have been mostly crap.

7 Likes

Amazon.com :smile:
or from Santa at Christmas

1 Like