đŸ§Ș Early Information on Round 2 of Tower of Magic Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v57]

Even more new OP heroes. $G have finally lost the plot and are just churning out cash grab after cashgrab now. The spiral towards the death of this game accelerates even further

Which of them were featured?

I have a feeling this is going to be the norm soon. Then they will release heroes that can dispel buff stacks and those that can cleanse negative stacks. I think currently there’s no hero that can remove stacks except for Lepiota?

1 Like

Willow and Becky are the best here. Rest are ok but not worthy of chasing in my opinion.

Dispel and cleanse have longevity. Always try to lvl a hero that can do that. Won’t be obsolete.

4 Likes

the question you need to ask is, which of these are worth chasing that will be outdated in 2 months. These are now making KhuFU look like a little kitty cat. Im ready to take a break from this game but I already know that if I do, its gonna be so OP compared to what I have, its either keep playing with the peeps I love to do this with of just quit

1 Like

Hmm, seems like they’re finally doing elemental attack

Good luck with this. Why is there no stack cleanser even till now?

A lot of baby g hippos in here as well

Awesome that titles are now included in the posting saving me a lot of trouble when updating the wiki. Thanks!

with ray now some red 6 tile teams might work

hes a wanted one i guess

Just glancing at these heroes and
 wouldn’t people favor an elemental defense down over an element-specific attack up? Also would that stack with regular attack up buffs (attack up/berserk/gambler’s slance/wrath of tundra/etc.) or replace them? Kinda shocked this isn’t a gimmick “tested” with one of the lackluster HOTMs they’ve been putting out first.

Was also going to ask about the family they belonged to before realizing that it’s probably just new additions to the one family the Tower already has and not a separate one. If people actually seem receptive to elemental attack buffs compared to elemental defense buffs (which I don’t think anyone used or cared for), that’s interesting.

What ever happened to epic and rare heroes outnumbering legendary heroes? This is pretty wild, and some of these are OP. The passive in particular.

2 Likes

sadly 5s have been more common than 3 and 4* for a while
 two years ago during the annual Q&A, SG/Zynga already said they would be focusing mainly on 5*s 
 :frowning:

3 Likes

Soccer,basketball
what else
soon they’ll merge this game with puzzle combat?!
In what world soccer and basketball belong to any theme in the game?!

2 Likes

And you wonder why so many people have been leaving the game? For all those who chased G. Hippo and now their investment is reduced to crap when SG is releasing 2 similar heroes
 So the joy of having a unique and very powerful hero lasted what
 2 months??? Thanks SG
 NOT!

take two dispels of different colors to the battle and Hippo is powerless, just taking up space in the def

Or perhaps someone who didn’t get Hippo will draw a new one and be able to try out how the mechanics work. Yeah, people are going leave any game if they take every move as a disappointment

1 Like

Am I the only one who is not very impressed by the new magic heroes? Becky and Lucy are the only two that look interesting. Not keen on the rest and I’d rather focus on trying my luck in the Styx and Ninja tower portals.

1 Like

Depends, 4 stars are pretty good and much easier to attain. Many, especially C2P and F2P don’t summon based on the legendary return, but judge on the epic since that’s more attainable.

1 Like

I like charge heroes because it’s harder to keep them from shoot with mana cut

At first sight I want the 3 and the 4 heroes

Roxia 1st charge makes her a baby Quintin at 6. That’s good for get rid of tanks in 3* tournaments

Lucy is so good for a 4* if she’s released as it is. The 2nd charge might be useful in challenge events to get rid of the bosses. As every good 4* I hope she doesn’t get nerfed as Ferrant, Azmia or Kalo

As someone here said Becky seems to be a superstar as her 2nd charge makes her a purple Hippo

Ray is interesting because he can cause Fire EDD and dispel at 6 tiles. If someone has Serandite and El Duque to shoot at sequence (I don’t have them) it’s a huge step to win

Ulius is also good because he can summon minions in 6 tiles

Vaishali is a yellow cleanser. I only have Vivica for it. Vaishali is faster

And Willow 2nd charge is the closest to OP we have in the list

The others I have no interest at first sight

3 Likes

smart players with very fast red heroes will chase ray - he will be important in alot of very fast red teams