šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Round 1 of Season 3 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v49]

Add those costumes to costume chamber you cowards

3 Likes

If they come out before Black friday event, your wish will be granted :wink:

You are so right.

They are not developing the game anymore. Itā€™s only releasing new stronger heroes and updates for previously released in order to make more money. They squeeze out all they can get. But actually the game is dead.

Well, they are saying two biggest features are coming into empires this year, with monster island and dragon building, which would indicate development? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

today keep on come out for summon portal, this should be bug

Yes, it is a known bug:

3 Likes

Freya, Gefjon and Heimdall costumes are great!

Agreed I would really love heimdall, Freya and Gefjon
Wow just wow!

freya becomes a bigger monster than she is
and dark meta gets a big bump

even new holy styx,s5,wo3k sniper heroes canā€™t break thatā€¦ lol

1 Like

35% dodge is 10% lower than Kadilens dodge :wink:

In current form, I dont feel she is a real threat. Bastet has 45% dodge and 220% dmg and stacks defense on succesful dodge.

3 Likes

this is what itā€™s scary @Cerevan_the_Omni

edit: but itā€™s only for minionsā€¦ so i take it backā€¦ sheā€™s not that scary anymoreā€¦

3 Likes

Is there a forum post about what the dragon building will involve? Any speculation based on other similar games what benefit it will give?

I tried doing a search but came up empty.

Sorry, I have no additional info

V pet., 15. jul. 2022 17:28 je oseba Joe via Empires & Puzzles Community Forum <notifications@smallgiantgames.discoursemail.com> napisala:

Hoping they bump that dodge back up some. 36% is a wasteā€¦ Was initially excited to use my Freya and Sif again, but nowā€¦meh.

True, she needs to back to 45% or give her same skill as Vainamoinen 30% blind to all or it could be 30% dodge buff for all (including slash attacks)

Sif and Freya are still very good heroes and they donā€™t need a costume. Costumes are a crappy idea and will still be.

2 Likes

I see your opinion, but this thread isnā€™t about whether costumes are a good idea. That bed is made and nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Actually, thats 100% wrong and the people that are buying into the bed has been made are the reasons their isnt any more balancing of older heroes like all the other games do. Weā€™re the suckers who bought into this being a good idea

Question, would it have been better to just balance Freya up to par from 780 power to say like 810 to keep up with the power leap or have you spend 600$ so you can get a hero you already have and she is a better version of a hero that is still very usable???

I really donā€™t know how to respond to someone who says that Iā€™m 100% wrong that costumes exist. As I recall, everyone hated the idea of costumes, but you are 100% wrong in that they are here, and you either accept it or quit the game, because regardless of what the community thinks, you and I have zero say in how the game is handled.

1 Like