[KNOWN ISSUE] Valhalla Popup Advertising New Costumes (7 Jun)

V49 loaded on my tablet yesterday accompanied by this graphic for the Valhalla summons but there are no costumes in there. Maybe the version jumped the gun?

4 Likes

It looks like Staff has not thought about this scenario. (Someone will update to V49 during Valhalla forever)

I have notified Staff about it.

2 Likes

Thank you for the report. It seems the new popup is triggered for those who have already updated to Version 49. Please note that these costumes will be available in July. I’ll mark this as a known issue and my apologies for any confusion caused by this issue!

6 Likes

I had a pop-up to check out costume Skadi and other new costumes in the portal. I know those costumes are coming soon, from beta, but they currently aren’t in portal.

Known bug:

@Dudeious.Maximus you can merge it.

Anyone else think this add that comes up showing and saying that Valhalla costumes are available is a bit misleading?

2 Likes

This is a known bug:

@Dudeious.Maximus you can merge it if you want

Your full ham and iron is triggering me

5 Likes

My bad…I will be certain to rectify that immediately! :joy:

Do you need a second screenshot proving its no longer full?!

2 Likes

2 Likes

I just had the same thing happen with V49. A pop up advertising Valhalla Costumes. Skadi was the Cover Girl!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.