šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New War Rules [Part of The Beta Beat V32 & V33]

Sounds like too much of a challenge to me.

1 Like

Are you insane? I am C2P and have been playing almost for 1.5 year and I got 11 max 5 stars (could make another 4 but donā€™t have a good choice for now) that would kill the game I would have to put 3 star teams, so no thanks I would quit like many people.
Only fun for P2W players who have plenty of heroes. Lol :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

a bit, but right now i find wars a bit uh i could say ā€œalikeā€ from each other and would really like a bit of spicy with double condition so they would even be more different from each other and not fighting telluria 7\7 both raid and war.

1 Like

Actually, come to think of it, maybe I do. I mean, we base most of our decisions on our own biases, right? What if we saw how easily someone crushed our defense that we thought was perfect? Would that lead us to positive changes, or just screw with our heads?

1 Like

Donā€™t know that they need any more than 3 defenses. Some teams get killed off 4 times, but itā€™s not that common. After 3 it just rotates back to the first one.

1 Like

And very fast needs to be burnt to the ground and never considered again. If anything go to something like everyone is average or something instead of very fast. Very fast makes certain tanks virtually unbeatable unless the board comes up pristine. Alfrike is slow for a reason, man.

10 Likes

Yes, WTHā€¦ very fast rule already ruined my fun on playing 5* torunaments and I rellay hope it wouldnā€™t be a war rule, enough with the Mother North & Alfrike cancerous teams.

8 Likes

Here I thought itā€™s pretty bad right now and they canā€™t ruin it further but they actually can ruin it even further heh.

You have 6 teams to attack with so you use 3* to attack with then? Donā€™t see the difference and wars supposedly use as one part of the war score match up depth of roster per player. So you would be supposedly Be equally anyway.

1 Like

Our alliance always kill the weakest team 5-6 times:

1. Beginning of war
  2. 6 hours later
  3. 8 hours later (1st reset)
  4. 2nd reset
  5. 3rd reset
  6. Post 3rd reset
6 Likes

Still trying to figure out how difficult is it to put a limiter on days joined and also make it so you self set your 6 war teams before war for your defense and your defense team goes once and you also canā€™t stack to inflate war numbers.

Itā€™s really not that difficult and would actually make wars fun. 1 defense and allowing of stacking and a bad check for days algorithm is the issue here.

1 Like

Honestly yes. If my defense gets one-shot multiple times in a war Iā€™d like to see why. Did the opponent just get lucky with the boards? Did they bring a team that I wasnā€™t anticipating, but can plan a counter for? Is my defense too passive allowing them to work the board? Same reason why Iā€™d like to open intra-alliance fights so that changes to defenses can be tested.

More data to use to make decisions is a good thing.

7 Likes

Anytime your team looses in a war or raid you can almost guarantee that 9.9/10 times it was just a very lucky stack mono team as you guys call it. Only a few people dont have to rely on this method to win but stacking, lucky or not, inflates scores that would not attainable if SG just put a limit on things already. We would see more and more new faces and less and less whales and Iā€™m not saying whales are bad. Whales are good they pay everyoneā€™s bills (if you play your cards right, not just in this game :)) but youā€™d think with the bills paid for by said whales in EP SG would already fix things.

This game could further be great is what Iā€™m saying. Iā€™m not pissed or upset. This game works for me and I donā€™t win through cheesing the system but put some limiters in and youā€™ll see an actual challenge.

1 Like

The element is considered the effect for that war. So your first list but I have no idea how the order will go into live game.

2 Likes

So element have no field aid?
What about very fast rule?

They are all new war rules.

Hence listed as new rules and stated that they are in addition to the existing three :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Great new feature, I hope there is UI to setup on each New Rules, so that we can leave it as semi-permanent setup.

3 Likes

Isnā€™t the very fast rule very drastic compared to the other? Seem out of place.

2 Likes

Obviously there may be exceptions. Teams do not, however, universally need 6 defenses. 3 would almost certainly be enough for the vast majority of wars.

Yes, depth is a major, major factor in war score. So much so that in the mid-alliance range, fighting with 20 to 25 regularly, where you have a mix of 3 year fighters and 1 year fighters just losing one big 3 year fish off your team makes a noticable difference. At least for us.

1 Like