đŸ§Ș Early Information on New War Rules [Part of The Beta Beat V32 & V33]

Like all minions they “become” the element of the owner

1 Like

We just had Rush attack on 11/21 after 2 Atk boosts
 so it should go to Field aid on 11/25/20?

It’s all being maintained on the thread that Jinbatsu linked.

2 Likes

You had rush attack? Strange. We had minions.

Is each alliance on a different rotation or something?

1 Like

i had minin too last time. I belive there will be minion again tomorrow 2 war in a row with same rule i guess. Adding new rules maybe change the order but i think that the rule still stay for 2 wars before change.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: New War Rule – :sparkles: War Equalizer

Be interested to know who was in your team. I’m planning on having two Alfrikes in the line up next rush war.

Honestly, I can’t remember now without seeing the whole team. I think Alfrike was in the wing position, which is what helped me survive, because I’d knocked out one or two opponents already. I don’t think I could have survived an Alfrike tank going off 4 times. My guess is my team was Heimdall-Horghall-Tarlak-Frida-Ariel. Or it was some combination of Sif-Black Knight-Ariel-Heimdall, depending on the tank color. I usually run 3-2 stacks.

I think it’s safe to say you’ll have an A rating next Rush Attack. Where are you planning on putting the Alfrikes? Both flanks?

I read in one of the earlier beta beat versions about the elemental charge wars, and had a couple questions. First and most importantly, is this still happening in beta and is there still a chance it makes it to the normal game? And second, was this it’s own war type or was it added on top of the war? ie a rush war with a holy elemental charge.

Welcome to the forum, It maybe in the future it will be brought into game play. But when I read the feed back from beta testers, it wasn’t a great success seemed to favour offence then defence on alot of comments.
Soo maybe they canned the whole idea of it and it will never bee heard of again. :wink::+1:

Also they was separate wars this is the war routine going forward.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to try different types of wars.

Maybe it would be wise for this thread to be locked. We are in V36 if I recall correctly and there arent any other changes in the war rules. I

Elemental Charge was tested in Beta, and it is not in live game yet

1 Like

Are the new raid formations also considered in the war rules?

No, currently they are only applied for normal raids.

We have played with these three field aids for three years, it is time to change them. Why are there no bloody wars ?? The proposal of a less powerful type of hero is uninteresting. It would be better as in season 4, one with more, another with less. I insist, it would be very good grerras with only 4 * or less.

Don’t you consider increasing the “slippers” in the war from 6 to 9 in advance?

1 Like

Any chance The element change is still implemented? Would Love 3 and 4* wars for a change, quite tired of facing The same tanks all The time

6 Likes

There was nothing about this in Beta since 2020.
I am unsure whether @Petri and Staff want to add this to the live game or not in the future.

3 Likes

To be honest, I think that currently the only thing the game owners are truly focused on is increasing revenue.

There are a lot of changes being asked for, many of them in Beta too 
 but nothing happens “quickly” 

But different style wars in a similar way to the variety of tournaments we experience would be good for the player base

My view is that SG really needs to slow down over the next 12 months and invest in repair work to things like W3K, Towers, Raids, Wars, Loot/Rewards, effective and true rebalance of S1, S2, HOTM and a raft of QOL 
. But I accept that none of that will bring in extra cash in the short term

8 Likes