šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New War of the Three Kingdom Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v46]

??? You gotta be kidding!!! FAST speed?

This one is cool. Glad itā€™s a 4*.

Overpowered.

They hit hard and their minion interaction with their passive skills is insane. But, actually the worst part are their stats, arenā€™t those too high?!

I understand that event heroes should be appealing but wowā€¦ many other 5* heroes can already be downgraded to 4*. Most of those are on the edge of the unacceptable. These minion stealling all buffs at fast speed every turn is just a new step to the new power creep era.
Oh jesus, and this year just started.

2 Likes

These heroes are gross in what they can do on their own. Combine them with each other and some of the Christmas heroes like CKrampus and Pengiā€¦ And we thought the minion meta was on the way outā€¦ Right!

3 Likes

What are the additional perks?

Will these heroes be available for summoning during the global beta version of War of Kingdoms which arrives next Monday? It feels like a very short window to test so many new heroes

1 Like

Donā€™t even know what to say. Minions from xmas were not that big trouble because the real warm was on krampus taunt + ATK buffs.

Now minions that will have as much HP as a 4* hero with counter attack and buff steal every turn is something else. Canā€™t believe we have reached this point already.

It would not make a difference, to be honest. They never change the heroes skills or stats when us or better testers points something troublesome.

1 Like

These what I have added to the main V46 Beta topic::

I am 99.99% sure about that the answer is no as this Beta Build testing will end after the Global Beta is started.

2 Likes

The ones with minions that give counterattack are the only ones iā€™m a bit dubious about. The rest seems to be very interesting, for whoever will pull them and for whoever has antiminions heroes too :see_no_evil:

That does make a lot of sense! Thanks for the quick answer and your amazing work on forum!

2 Likes

Because of these heroes, I may end up maxing a second Gefjon and PeƱolite.

more usage for Viscaroā€¦.

i am excited about the fast healer as well as the 4 star health boosterā€¦ which is average better than gully

1 Like

topaz, grimble, skadi is a must against these heroes

also eloise is a great counter

1 Like

youā€™re also forgetting about Penoliteā€¦

1 Like

more food for Queen Skadi !!

So people who donā€™t have Grimble or Penolite or Topaz or Skadi are effectively screwed. Great? Grimble is almost impossible to get for anyone who started playing after he was received, and the odds for the other three are what - 0.3%? Come on SGā€¦

1 Like

did you pulled Viscaro? hes another one

I see all these heroes giving 8%, 9%, 14% or 15% owners health to the minions. If with troop and limit break and emblems they reach 2000 health, 15% will be a minion with 300 health. Which 4* has 300 health? :thinking:

2 Likes

Thank you. Twenty hearts

Sad that with these heroes, Buff tourneys will soon be a thing of the past. Some of these heroes remove buffs and are given to them by their own minions.

many other game modes will be ruined little by little with this kind of heroes. Theyā€™re OP. In an even more evil way than Morel is.