🧪 Early Information on War of the Three Kingoms Summon Portal [Part of The Beta Beat V46]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the War of the Three Kingoms Summon Portal.

For information and discussion on the War of the Three Kingoms HEROES, please see: 🧪 Early Information on New War of the Three Kingdom Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v46]

For information and discussion on the War of the Three Kingoms EVENT please see:
I will add a topic for the changes once they are known in more detail.

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

Featured Hero

There is no feature hero.

Available Heroes

The War of the Three Kingoms Portal currently includes the following Heroes:

• All of the Season 1 Classic Heroes
  • Legendary
    • Diaochan
    • Guan Yu
    • Liu Bei
    • Lu Bu
    • Zhuge Liang
    • Zhang Fei
  • Epic
    • Zhou Yu
    • Wang Yuanji
    • Xhaihou dun
    • Sun Shangxiang
  • Rare
    • Jing
    • Li
    • Yao

In total, for Heroes that’s:

• Legendary: 6
  • Epic: 4
  • Rare: 3

Heroes we’ve seen in Beta that are not currently included:

• Cao Cao
  • Sun Quan
  • Liu Bei

Appearance Rates

As you may know from other threads, I held off on publishing the initial Appearance Rates, as we had been explicitly told that they weren’t finalized, and were incorrect.

Classic Season 1 Heroes

• Rare Classic Hero: 63.1%
  • Epic Classic Hero: 20.8%
  • Legendary Classic Hero: 1.3%

Kingdom Heroes

• Rare Three Kingdoms Hero: 7.9%
  • Epic Three Kingdoms Hero: 5.7%
  • Legendary Three Kingdoms Hero: 1.2%

BONUS DRAW

• Legendary Hero of the Month: 1.3%

Bonus Ascension Material Chest

There is no bonus Ascension Material Chest in the portal.

Summon Costs

The Summon Costs for Three Kingdoms Summon:

• Single Summon: 100 Three Kingdom Coins or 300 Gems
  • Summon x10: 2600 Gems
  • Summon x30: 8400 7500 Gems

Three Kingdom Coins

This item can be received as a reward from War of the Three Kingdoms.

100 Three Kingdom Coins are required for a free Three Kingdom Summon.

For a full list of items currently in beta testing, as well as their related threads, please see:

8 Likes

It would be good to now how many coins we can receive from war rewards. Usually it is between 1 and 5, so players will be able to pull from the portal for the first time after about 8-9 wars (as there are 4 rewards from one war). If the rewards are planned to be larger I see no point in requiring 100 coins, there are portals that reqiure 5 or 10 coins so the reward and requirement just can be divided by 10 for easier count.

1 Like

insert placeholder here to make snarky comment about the inclusion of S1 heroes, and the terrible summon odds for portal-specific heroes

8 Likes

Right now we do not know how much coins can we get, and can we get them only at the end of the event or not.
But I suppose the offers will have them on Day 1 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like a pretty standard portal as @sleepyhead pointed out.

2 Likes

:joy: well, somehow i guess the other two will be higher, 7800 gems for 30 new-shiny-overpowered-super-heroes summons? HMMMM I DON’T THINK SO :joy:

1 Like

So there is no featured heroes just like in Knights ?

Or you might get 30 dawa’s with that odd.

1 Like

One positive way of thinking is we can get a chance to summon for free when collecting coins, sad truth is this portal summoning odds is very low….

1 Like

Beta Update:

The gems cost of 30x pull is reduced (corrected) from 8400 to 7500.

1 Like

I have asked Staff whether we can expect the heroes and portal in the next round of Global Beta in March what Petri mentioned earlier.

So they will arrive in Match, and the two excluded heroes mentioned in the OP will not be in the portal during the first occurence of the portal.

2 Likes

Recude for all pull hero in the Season 3 season 4?

No, only in this portal where the gem cost was shown was invalid earlier in Beta.
(3 10x pull = 3* 2600 = 7800 was smaller than 1x 30 pull = 8400)

Sad truth is we can get no more than 8 coins from one war. So free pull from coins will be possible after 13 wars, and then only for those who have top scores in the winning kingdom - others willl get less coins. So for thr first year (if this is a monthly event, itf not then for more time) the portal is pay-only - either pay for gems or pay for premium offer with coins.

Yes, right now it would take lot of event for a free pull, but hopefully once this is no longer in Global Beta phase, then Staff will increase the coin rewards too.

I think these coin rewards would be OK, if the portal cost would be 5 coins (as in costume chamber), not 100 coins.

Well i sadly think the costs in the live game will be increasedto the same as in the other portals. I don’t really think with these new super heroes a 30x summon will only be 7500 gems…

in the SG release note. Not only two 5 stars are missing, but three.

2 Likes

Yes you are right.
It looks like Liu Bei is also missing from the Release notes.
I am asking Staff about whether it is intended or not.

2 Likes

Thanks for double-check.