🧪 Early Information on New Return to Morlovia Heroes and Passive [Part of The Beta Beat v51]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the initial release of the new Return to Morlovia Heroes and Passive.

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

:tophat: Return to Morlovia Heroes

*There are a total of five (5) new heroes added to Beta for testing; these have been indicated to be for Return to Morlovia.

*The names of the new heroes are:

• Legendary: Alucard, Miriam & Midnight, Matilda
  • Epic: Ana-Belle
  • Rare: Goopy

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger, when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family:

Morlovia Family
Bonus for 2 / 3 Heroes:

+5% / +12 mana generation.

Event Hero Bonus

The members of this family have additional perks in the Halloween event.

:hourglass: Passive

• A new passive is added to all existing and new Morlovia heroes.

5 :star: – Legendary Heroes

• Alucard
  • Matilda
  • Miriam & Midnight

Alucard -- Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Alucard – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 836

Attack: 838
Defense: 788
HP: 1411

Class: Sorcerer
Element: :fire: Fire (Red)

Mana Speed: Very Fast
Family: Morlovia

Passive: Steal Buff
When this character casts their Special Skill, they have a 100% chance to steal the newest dispellable buff from a random enemy that has buffs. If no enemy has buffs, deals 70% damage to all enemies.

Special Skill: Vampiric Curse

• Destroys all Minions from the target and nearby enemies.
  • Deals 280% 250% damage to the target and nearby enemies.
  • All allies recover 10% health for each destroyed Minion.
  • All allies get 5% 3% mana for each destroyed Minion.
  • The attack bypasses defensive buffs. This includes counterattacks.

Matilda -- Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Matilda – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Power: 835

Attack: 803
Defense: 809
HP: 1446

Class: Monk
Element: :sun_with_face: Holy (Yellow)

Mana Speed: Average

When this character casts their Special Skill, they have a 100% chance to steal the newest dispellable buff from a random enemy that has buffs. If no enemy has buffs, deals 70% damage to all enemies.

Special Skill: Muffin Poisoning

• All enemies receive 324 Poison damage over 3 turns.
  • Summons a Muffin Fiend for all enemies. The Fiend damages the enemy with 38% attack every turn.
  • The Muffin Fiend absorbs healing and disappears when it has absorbed health equal to 35% of it’s target’s max health.
  • Each hit from the Muffin Fiend has the following effects:
    • The target takes +50% increased damage from status ailments for 3 turns.
    • There is a 50% chance to refesh the duration of the status ailment with the least turns remaining.

Miriam & Midnight -- Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Miriam & Midnight – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Power: 835

Attack: 778
Defense: 824
HP: 1483

Class: Wizard
Element: :snowflake: Ice (Blue)

Special Skill: Litter of Kittens

• Summons a Blue Kitten Minion for the caster and nearby allies. Blue Kitten Minion inherits 30% HP and 20% attack from the caster. The Minion recovers 15% health for its owner at the end of each turn.
  • The Blue Kitten Minion lifts the newest cleansable status ailment from its owner and add its to the hit target.
  • The caster and nearby allies get +45% attack, and a further 20% increase every time they are hit during 5 turns.
  • The caster and nearby allies regenerate 672 boosted health over 4 turns. Boosted health can exceed max HP.

4 :star: – Epic Heroes

• Ana-Belle

Ana-Belle -- Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Ana-Belle – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Epic/4*
Power: 683

Attack: 626
Defense: 697
HP: 1317

Class: Cleric
Element: :new_moon_with_face: Dark (Purple)

Special Skill: Tidy Up!

• Dispels and cleanses all buffs and status ailment from all allies and enemies.
  • Recovers 45% heath for all allies.
  • Recovers additional 2% health per removed status effect, up to 65% health in total.

3 :star: – Rare Heroes

• Goppy

Goppy -- Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Goppy – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Rare/3*
Power: 483

Attack: 500
Defense: 467
HP: 808

Class: Barbarian
Element: :leaves: Nature (Green)

Special Skill: Sugar Rush

• Deals 125% damage to all enemies.
  • Deals additional 12% damage per each Nature shield on the board, up to 221% damage in total.
  • All enemies get -24% mana generation, and a further 2% decrease per each Nature shield on the board foe 3 turns, up to -40% mana generation.

:mantelpiece_clock: Beta Updates

• September 5, 2022 – added for first look testing.

:link: Related Threads

14 Likes

Finally a (better) Rigard alternative. I would definitely like to have her.

Alucard does way too many things for his speed and the damage amount is also crazy high.

12 Likes

No Van Helsing? But ok, Alucard is close enough.

I agree on Alucard. He’s too much for what he does. I would get rid of either the heal or mana, or, what i would remove is both of these

3 Likes

Thanks for the infomation :smiley:

I’m guessing these are typos from copying the template over?

1 Like

@PlayForFun why did u always write “poision” instead of “poison”? is that typo?

Not sure if it’s enough to make me summon for the new heroes, but I’m loving the new passive for my Frank and Francine. :+1:

3 Likes

At least we can use EHTs to try for these heroes! That’s enough to get me interested - more chances to get them

6 Likes

same. Was planning on saving for Aino in Kalevala, but Alucard though…

2 Likes

Thx, I have fixed these.

I do not know.
I have fixed it.

4 Likes

search “poision” on the search bar and all new heroes you wrote previously use that word instead of “poison”, that’s why i noticed it and thought that u did it on purpose and “poision” is new english word that i didn’t know before…

Maybe it is some bad habbit from me :slight_smile:

I have fixed it for all Beta topics which are about unreleased heroes or released hero cards.

2 Likes

i see haha, i even googled that word in case it is a vocab i didn’t know but never found anything, that’s why finally i asked since this thread is still very fresh and you use that word again.

so it is clear now it was just a consistent typo haha. thx anyway @PlayForFun for always providing useful beta report here :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Maybe it was because the word “poition” like Mana or Healing Poition, which is only 1 character different :slight_smile:

do you mean “potion”?

it is not “poition” but “potion” :sweat_smile:

so i guess u mixed “potion” and “poison” then combined it into “poision” haha :rofl:

well we talk too much off topic here btw

1 Like

Does Ana-Belle remove ally buffs and enemy status ailments as part of her special?

Looks like it’s like Snow White - it removes everything. Kind of makes the new passive useless.

Edit - forgot about the second part of passive with 70% damage. If I understand correctly, that part would always fire

3 Likes

so would she always hit @PlayForFun ?

When enemy has taunt, will the passive steal taunt or random buff ?

Random Buff. Passives are unaffected by Taunt

5 Likes