🧪 The Beta Beat (V51) – Contest of Elements, Monster Island, new Season 5 heroes, November HoTM, Superior Talents -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

The topic for Nature Contest of Elements heroes is available here:

4 Likes

I have saved some limit breaks, but tomes I have 0 :smiley: hoping I’ll get some when I start Limit Breaking the heroes I’m working on now, it will take a while so I should get atleast 1 meanwhile from somewhere.

But very nice update that is. Looking forward to those Halloween heroes too, I didn’t plan to use my EHT’s there, but now I’ll most likely use them.

1 Like

The new Pirates of Corellia hero’s topic is here:

1 Like

And still no fix for Winnifred bug ?

4 Likes

So it seems that all Seasonal Events will be bumped to 6 Legendaries, like Kalevala. And here I hoped for getting C-Vic.

1 Like

Yes, it seems.

Here is the topic for the new Morlovia heroes:

2 Likes

After playing with the new heroes in Beta 51v4, both as attackers and defenders, I just have this to say:

It seems that as part of the power creep turning into a power sprint, SG has decided to choose a path where they jump the shark with every new hero.

4 Likes

Its funny as I’m seeing the same thing. The irony is it also seems as if they’re being less stingy, at least with myself since I’ve cut back my spending on this game with the token pulls and rewards.

1 Like

I hope this to fix issues like this where there are a lot of status effects, especially on multi charge heroes

@PlayForFun , in Beta V51 do we have the list of featured heroes for this event ?

1 Like

No, there is no covenant portal in the beta, just the event itself in the Quests screen.

1 Like

I’m a bit out of words for this new heroes (pirate, Alucard and the green elemental heroes). Compared to this heroes my less than 1 year old feels really outdated. A bit like season 1 heroes.
Also it makes nearly no sense anymore to level heroes lower than fast speed. If you can’t get your heroes quickly charged, you are so screwed by all these special.
Sorry but this is ridiculous power creep and this ruins the fun in the game if your heroes can’t compete. I think the majority of players are no whales, but with this power creep you gonna loose them SG. Also mid spenders and FTP players need a feeling of success.
@SG-Leader: This is a bad direction the game is heading to.

Btw: compared to this heroes a Hotm (which is also a 5 star) feels like 3* with better base stats

2 Likes

There was a minor balance adjustment for Holy Elemental heroes’s passive:

Covenant Quest update Guide is added to the OP here:

Balance changes for Alucard:

1 Like

Staff just confirmed that it will be fixed in live V51 build.

7 Likes

So this is last build, will we get new xmas heroes at beta build v52 ?

i think new xmas heroes(if any) will either be in V52, or, what i think is V53. V53 is more probable because its closer to their release. i suspect V52 will have December’s hotm

1 Like

The Beta testing of Version 51 is ended.

Due to the time shortage before the Convent of Champions Event I think we might have the official version 51 release today.
If am not right, then we will get it on Monday.

5 Likes

wow! that Solar Flare thing. well, I will definitely keep on using that ailment-reflecting amulet then!

2 Likes

Yes, the Shen Amulet will not be removed from my selection till the rest of the S5 stages.
Just the other one will be changed time to time in order to complete the missions.

3 Likes