🧪 Early Information on New "Clash of Knights" Alliance Quest [Part of The Beta Beat V42]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the new ""Clash of Knights Alliance Quest

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

New Clash of Knights Heroes

A new event = new heroes…

For more information on see here: 🧪 Early Information on New Clash of Knights Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v42]

:superhero: Clash of Knights in Alliance Quests

As with the Villains & Starfall & Slayers heroes, the event heroes in the current event have a bonus when they are used in the Clash of Knights Alliance Quest.

Specifically:

• Heroes of the Wolf or Raven family bypass the Elemental Barriers, and have increased attack, defense, and health (+20%) in this Alliance Quest’s stages

Some Notes:

• This bonus ONLY applies to Wolf and Raven Family Heroes IN the Clash of Knights Event.
  • It is NOT limited to Unique heroes only… Any and all Clash of Knights heroes gain the bonus stat boost.

:dizzy: Special Gameplay

A new Event Hazard added to Clash of Knights is this:

The Castle is defended with Incendiary Traps. The traps are triggered every 4 turns. Getting hit by the Incendiary Traps cause your Heroes to Burn and lowers their attack.

• Every 4 turns, all Heroes receive X Burn damage over 3 turns.
  • Every 4 turns, all Heroes get -40% attack for 3 Turns.

X = 306 for Rare, 432 for Epic and 612 for Legendary difficulties.

Only those will able to play this quest who are in an alliance before the event starts.
The Epic and Legendary tiers are locked at the start of the event.
Epic tier is unlocked when your alliance reaches 2.5 million points in total.
Legendary tier is unlocked when your alliance reaches 10 million points in total.

:game_die: Summoning Odds

As with all other challenge events, the Clash of Knights comes with it’s own Summon Portal. See below for information regarding the appearance rates.

APPEARANCE RATES
Rare Classic Hero: 63.1%
Epic Classic Hero: 20.8%
Legendary Classic Hero: 1.5%

Rare Event Hero: 7.9%
Epic Event Hero: 5.7%
Legendary Event Hero 1.0%

BONUS DRAW
Legendary Hero of the Month: 1.3%

This is the same portal set-up we saw for old challange events.

:moneybag: Alliance Quest Coins

The “Clash of Knight” makes use of a new Alliance Quest Coins currency for summoning.
So far it seems to be there is no Suspicious chests in the event.

You only 10 of them for a Summon or 300 gems.
You can do a 10 pull with 2600 gems.

:zap: Event Info – Stages, Bosses, and WE Costs

Duration Reflect Colour Stages
2 or 4 days None 10 per difficulty
Note: Info is beta so may change…
  • In Beta it is 2 days long, but the information from @Guvnor says that it is a 4 day event in SG’s other game so it will might be 4 days.

The Clash of Knight follows the the usual set-up for Challenge Events with 3 difficulty tiers (Rare, Epic & Legendary); It is however, Like LoV and Starfall Circus and Slayers, using the old format of only 10 Stages for each tier.

Stage # World Energy
( R/E/L)
Waves Monsters Boss
1 2 / 3 / 4 3 Yelow & Red Wolfgang (Y) & 2 Yellow Mobs
2 2 / 3 / 4 3 Yellow & Green Quenell (B) & 2 Green Mobs
3 3 / 4 / 5 3 Yellow & Green Wren (R) Wolfgang (Y) & Bertulf (Y)
4 3 / 4 / 5 3 Yellow and Red
Green & Blue
Esme (B) & Quenell (G)
5 4 / 5 / 6 3 Green & Blue Ludwig (P), Wolfgang (Y)
6 4 / 5 / 6 3 Green & Blue Quenell(G), Ferant (R), Wolfgang (Y)
Aderyn (P), Ferant (R), Quenell (G)
7 5 / 6 / 7 3 Red & Blue Esme (B), Ludwig (P), Aderyn (P) Bertulf (Y)
8 5 / 6 / 7 3 Green & Blue Wolfgang (Y), Ferant (R), Aderyn (P) Esme (B)
9 6 / 7 / 8 3 Yellow & Red Quenell (G), Ferant (R), Bertulf (Y)
Esme (B), Ludwig (P), Bertulf (Y)
10 6 / 7 / 8 3 Red & Blue Quenell (G), Ludwig (P), Quenell (G) Ferant (R)

Now all enemies have special skills too:
Enemy Element Special skill name Special skill description
Knight Fire Knight’s Party All allies counterattack with 100% of the damage received for 5 turns.
Knight Nature Knight’s Armour All allies get +50% attack for 5 turns
Knight Ice Knight’s Fury All allies get +50% defense for 5 turns
Guard Wolf Holy Feral Bite Deals 250% damage to the target.
The target receives 363 Bleed damage over 3 turns

:zap: Rewards / Stage and Enemy Stats:

Updated version. (The yellow lines are changes since the last Beta.)

Old version

Alliance Quest Rules

:money_mouth_face: Rewards

*Clash of Knight has a brand new rewarding system.
The scores for all tiers are adding up into a single number, and you receive the loot based on your individual tier and the tier where your alliance’s combined score is in.

Instead of instant Tier Completion Rewards you can open a chest after you open the Tier.

Here are the chest rewards:

1. Chest:
  • 1x Clean Cloth, 1x Chainmal Shirt, 1x Super Antidotes, 2x Alliance Quest Coin
  1. Chest:
  • 1x Crude Iron, 1x Sturdy Shield, 1x Super Antidotes, 3x Alliance Quest Coin
  1. Chest:
  • 1x Meteor Fragments, 1x Orb of Magic, 1x Dragon Attack, 5x Alliance Quest Coin
Click for Alliance Rewards
Rank Class Emblems Limit Break Materials Battle Items Crafting Materials Guaranteed Loot
1 4 draws:
50x
10 draws:
5*:25%
4* 35%
3* 40%
5 draws:
4* 50%
3* 50%
5 draws:
4* 50%
3* 50%
Esme Avatar
2-10 4 draws:
30x
7 draws:
4* 35%
3* 40%
5 draws:
4* 50%
3* 50%
3 draws:
4* 50%
3* 50%
Wren Avatar
11-100 3 draws:
30x
5 draws:
4* 35%
3* 40%
5 draws:
4* 25%
3* 35%
2* 40%
3 draws:
4* 25%
3* 35%
2* 40%
-
101-1000 3 draws:
20x
4 draws:
5*:20%
4* 30%
3* 50%
5 draws:
4* 25%
3* 35%
2* 40%
3 draws:
4* 25%
3* 35%
2* 40%
-
1001-10000 2 draws:
20x
3 draws:
4* 30%
3* 50%
5 draws:
3* 25%
2* 35%
1* 40%
3 draws:
3* 25%
2* 35%
1* 40%
-
10001- 1 draw:
10x
3 draws:
4* 50%
3* 50%
1 draw:
>2* 50%
1* 50%
1 draw:
2* 50%
1* 50%
Click for Individual Rewards
Rank Summon Token Ascension Materials Limit Break Materials Battle Items Crafting Materials Guaranteed Loot
1 3 draws:
EHT: 100%
2 draws:
4* 100%
5 draws:
4* 35%
3* 40%
5 draws:
4* 50%
3* 50%
5 draws:
4* 50%
3* 50%
Wolfgang Avatar
2-10 3 draws:
2 draws:
4* 100%
5 draws:
4* 35%
3* 40%
5 draws:
4* 50%
3* 50%
3 draws:
4* 50%
3* 50%
Quenell Avatar
11-100 3 draws:
2 draws:
4* 50%
3* 50%
4 draws:
4* 35%
3* 45%
5 draws:
4* 25%
3* 35%
2* 40%
3 draws:
4* 25%
3* 35%
2* 40%
Ludwig Avatar
101-1000 2 draws:
1 draw:
4* 50%
3* 50%
4 draws:
4* 30%
3* 50%
5 draws:
4* 25%
3* 35%
2* 40%
3 draws:
4* 25%
3* 35%
2* 40%
-
1001-10000 2 draws:
EHT: 50%
ETT: 50%
1 draw:
4* 20%
3* 80%
3 draws:
4* 30%
3* 50%
5 draws:
3* 25%
2* 35%
1* 40%
3 draws:
3* 25%
2* 35%
1* 40%
-
10001-100000 2 draws:
EHT: 20%
ETT: 80%
1 draw:
3* 100%
2 draws:
5*:10%
4* 40%
3* 50%
1 draw:
2* 50%
1* 50%
1 draw:
2* 50%
1* 50%
-
100001- 1 draws:
Gray: 100%
- 1 draw:
4* 50%
3* 50%
1 draw:
2* 50%
1* 50%
1 draw:
2* 50%
1* 50%
-

Notes

• The Alliance Quest can be opened from the Quest page as usual, but you also see your Alliance’s score and current ranking and the remaining time in the Alliance menu / Members, Titan and Wars tab
  • In the Quest you can see the ranking by alliance score, ranking by individual score, and you can also view what is the score of your alliance members

:link: Related Threads

*🧪 Early Information on New Clash of Knights Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v42],

13 Likes

So this is the best way to get aethers outside of the regular quests? Way to give a giant middle finger to small alliances, SGG.

15 Likes

Yes, small alliances will only get 3-4 star Aethers… As there is no chance for them to get in top10k…

It will be harder to get in better loot tiers for Individual competition too as Legendary will give you the most points, and the whales are dominating that tier. So the focus will be on that tier when you replay.
Improving a bit on Rare or Epic will not matter that much…

7 Likes

This will be like monthly events…
The ones who skip and buy WE will get great scores and alliances with 30 members.

Too bad they introduce Aethers into this when there’s a lot of things that you have less or none influence on, when you want to compete

3 Likes

Another event for top 10,000 alliances just like the mythical titan rewards… Really wish it was percentage based or a more realistic rank so medium and smaller alliance could have a chance to win something nice.

Edit: mythical titan is top 1000, so top 10k is better… Maybe my alliance will be able to get something nice now

2 Likes

The performance of the alliance should be defined as the average score of all members. Making just sum of scores in my opinion is not fair.

5 Likes

If it’s average, big players would benefit from creating a solo alliance. Would that be fairer?

4 Likes

I think it would. At least they will get reduced titan loot after moves like that :smile:

1 Like

In September’s League of Villins I scored 519K in rare for top 10k. Epic I scored 652k for top 4K. Seems like you’ll need 10+ members in your alliance to even unlock legendary here.

Interesting shrinking emblems rewards.

I do like that alliances are expanded to 10k unlike mythic titans. I’m very curious what the 10,000th best alliance is like.

3 Likes

Yes, extending the “accetable” rewards to top 10k alliances is good.
In top 1k mostly P2W aliiances can fit in, while in top 10k might be several F2P alliances can fit in.

There is also a good news to those who disliked trainer heroes in the portal.
Now we can get Gormek and Hawkmoon again instead of a fire trainer hero.

6 Likes

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

“Now we can get Gormek and Hawkmoon again instead of a fire trainer hero.”
:angry: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

I do not like this change either…

Beta Update:
I have updated the OP with opponent stats and rewards / stage for Rare and Epic tiers.
I have also added the “amazing” chest rewards for these two Tiers.

7 Likes

Yeah, getting to the top 1000 for decent loot is pretty deflating for us mid size alliances. We can get close to 4000 in the mythic titan, sure it will be the same for this.

I really wish they would do more tiers to make it something to shoot for. As of right now, I’ll just go through the motions for my 2 emblems and 3, most likely small aethers.

Boo!

6 Likes

i read and re-read, so i’m probably just being blind at the moment: is there a reflect color for this event?

if the game is capable of conducting war matchmaking according to the number of participants in an alliance (and gets it evenly matched for the most part), then they can do something where alliance ranks are bracketed off based on the number of players in an alliance. 30-player alliances will compete against all other 30-player alliances, and so on, so that even solo alliances have a chance at 10 LB material draws for a no. 1 ranking because the score will be compared to other solo alliances. it also doesn’t encourage bigger players to form smaller alliances because that would just increase the pool of competitors.

SG is so concerned about the “in-game economy” in a lot of their other decisions, but this event’s reward system is a blatant way for the top alliances and players to break the in-game economy regarding Aethers.

6 Likes

From the OP

4 Likes

so the answer is i’m blind then :laughing:

thank you!

4 Likes

I hate when people complain about things they don’t understand.

2 Likes

Do we compare this new event with monthly challenge events?
It reads similar.
If we do the loot is absolut :poop: :see_no_evil:
The chests for finishing is absolutely bad compared to what we get in normal events (a few 100 emblems, flasks and some unfarmable ascension mats - here nothing)

Finishing loot for top 1k is also really bad. Would give you normally a ton of 3* ascension mats, 2x4* from top 1k rare, 500 epic, 6 hero coins, 6 troop token and flasks.
Here 60 emblems, 2 tokens random, 2 mats random. The only good things are the Aethers.

3 Likes

It is similar.

Actually this is much easier compared to them.

Currently there is no reflected color, but the event rules tells this:

Currently there is no Elemental Barrier.
So this part might be removed or reflected color will be added.

5 Likes

I see why amazing is in quotes. That looks worse than the average monster chest.

2 Likes