đŸ§Ș Early Information on New "Clash of Knights" Alliance Quest [Part of The Beta Beat V42]

Is the event title wrong? I thought it was officially called “Cash in tonight” not Clash of Knights.

13 Likes

The title is correct.

1 Like

Yeah
 If we compare it to a standard challange event tier completion rewards, than it is like pulling a Dawa instead the newest most wanted event 5 star hero

2 Likes

Bahahahaha! The only reason I play challenge events to start with is the tier completion rewards - mostly the emblems. This is all you get for completing the tiers? What a time saver! I might just skip the stupid thing altogether. In fact, I could probably forget it even existed except for getting my butt handed to me by all the Ludwig tanks that will sprout up like mushrooms in diamond tier pretty soon.

6 Likes

Yes, it is a bad joke

If you complete all, then most likely you can do a single free pull.

I hope SG will fix this.

4 Likes

Sorry, sometimes hard to show something is a joke in a plain text environment such as a forum.

But SG is clearly looking to cash in with the event the night it goes live :slight_smile:

Just a message of thanks @PlayForFun for taking over from @Guvnor and continuing to update the community on upcoming events.
You rock! :star_struck::1st_place_medal:

Surely that’s worthy another badge or two - just saying :wink:

Back to normal viewing. Intermission over :popcorn:

19 Likes

I have updated the OP with the Legendary Tier stage details and rewards + the legendary “chest” information.

2 Likes

I enjoy this event in PC, but since we have an alliance of 4 there we never go past the first tier. Nearly a full alliance in EP so we will definitely open the legendary levels here.

Yes with these rewards and my Alliance not being filled with big players I can skip this event. Rewards are similar with Mystic Titans. I already lost the will to make an effort on those since my total alliance score always is in the bottom and with the best and total score loot is so random most of the times I don’t get much interesting. And that’s just 2 days fighting an Titan that doesn’t cost you WE, now this event will be heavy on items and WE of course. I like the concept but not the approach.

2 Likes

will this event be a monthly event ?

We have asked Staff, but we haven’t received answer from them until now.

We also not know that will it goes into the Challenge event rotation or not.

Based on what we saw at Tower of Magic I would say that we will have the first event in October.
SG doesn’t like to wait to much to get some income from events after they first arrived to Beta.

6 Likes

“We need another challenge event, but for the entire alliance.” I’ve never heard anyone say anything close to this. :rofl:

If you compete, this is another item intensive event for randomised loot. :face_with_monocle:

Event bonus for Wolf/Raven family heroes. :face_with_monocle:

Can view the score of alliance members*. :face_with_monocle:

*I think this is good. However, it has potential to cause teammate(s) to get upset.

9 Likes

I imagine the rubbish loot is just filler stuff for beta purposes. However, by all means complain about it, otherwise they might think it’s acceptable and release it “as is”

Irrelevant to me though, as unless I can be bothered to change alliance mine won’t be making any kind of splash unless it’s the one at the bottom of a very, very deep well. I don’t at this point in time see this event giving me the nudge to actually get around to moving.

Potential complaints and unnecessary pressure
alliance member troubles!

2 Likes

ugh so stronger alliances aka pay to win alliances will get lots of aethers now.
normal players will have to face crazy limit broken heroes everywhere soon.

dissapointed but not surprised

2 Likes

Yes, top players will race for these Aethers and guaranteed 4 star ascension materials.
They will spend a lot for WE flags and items

2 Likes

In Puzzle Combat this is a separate monthly event unrelated to challenge events. It’s a new extra thing with its own schedule.

There are a few other PC events that may also show up here. And likewise raid tournaments only just began there a few weeks ago.

1 Like

Yes for some the sky is always falling.

I think it’s hard to pump up the LB boogeyman again after 3 months of them and it has almost no impact on the game that I can tell.

Ok, thx for the information.

1 Like