🧪 Early Information on Mystery Black Friday hero (Enigmo) and new Family for Myztero [Part of The Beta Beat v52]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the initial release of the Mystery hero: Enigmo and new Mystery Family bonus.

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Mystery Family

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.

Bonus for 2/3 Heroes:

• +1 / +2 memory slots for this character’s innate ability.

Note:

Myztero will get this Family bonus too.

5 :star: Enigmo – Legendary Hero

Enigmo - Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 838

Attack: 809
Defense: 805
HP: 1464

Class: Paladin
Element: :leaves: Nature (Green)

Mana Speed: Average
Family: Mystery

Passive: Memorize Enemy Minions and Fiends
This character has innate ability to Memorize any Minion or Fiend summoned by enemies’ Special Skills. The latest Minion and Fiend that enemies summon will stay memorized until the Special Skill is ast.

Special Skill: Absorbed Underlings

• Recovers 30% health for all allies.
  • Deals 190% damage to all enemies.
  • All Minions memorized by the innate abilty are summoned to all allies.
  • All Fiends memorized by the innate abilty are summoned to all enemies.

:mantelpiece_clock: Beta Updates

• October 6, 2022 – added for first look testing.

:link: Related Threads

9 Likes

The fact there’s a bonus for 3 heroes suggests at least another of these type heroes planned.

Like Myz an interesting dynamic, but not sure how much use in all situations.

3 Likes

SG must be winding us up. I just came from an Anne thread and now saw this. This hero has to get nerfed, right?

As is, whales are gonna whale so hard for this one, and that’s no mystery.

4 Likes

This hero completely :poop: on the minion/fiend meta. Lol

Can you imagine having myztero and her on offense and completely bulldozing the enemy with their own tricks. Makes the Halloween heroes, Papyros and Set that less valuable already. Oh well.

9 Likes

Yes, Soltstice summon will have it for almost sure.

As they specifically stated that Bonus for 2 and 3 heroes are intended.

1 Like

@PlayForFun, guess you copied “ahmose” from other topic to the title

1 Like

Thx, I have removed Ahmose from the title.

Do I understand correctly? He will copy all minions, which were summoned on the board and threw them on allies? :open_mouth:

Lol. Last year people were complaining because heroes became obsolete in months and now they are obsolete almost before you max them. Spend spend spend or get left behind!

7 Likes

I assume it’s the last 5 fiends/minions that are summoned like Myztero’s last 5 status ailments? Then again, you are limited to 3 minions per hero.
He could make an interesting use case against W3K and minion heavy teams. He’s a paladin so should have some survivability.

He summons the latest (1) fiend and minion. Unless you pair him with Myztero - then with family bonus he summons the latest 2

Or at least that’s how I read it

3 Likes

Ok, not as fun as I thought then.

Why don’t buff Myztero stats to 838 Power as well, SG?

5 Likes

Great hero for attack raids

If I go against him just not take summoners along

You will need to get his costume at .001% chance to pull it

So will Myztero be getting the copy minions/fiends thing too then?

after reading the OP and this thread, i’m going to put things as i know them as succinctly as i can put it to try to clear any confusion:

• Myztero will still be Myztero: small damage to all enemies; cast up to five memorized status ailments to all enemies. the ONLY thing Myztero gains is the family bonus.
  • “mystery hero” will memorize “the latest Minion AND Fiend” (emphasis mine) until the special skill is cast. one minion and one fiend.
  • “mystery hero” and Myztero will get this family bonus that adds +1 or +2 memorized slots to their passive ability. with two heroes from this family, Myztero can memorize the latest six ailments, and “mystery hero” can memorize the latest two Minions AND Fiends. with three heroes from this family, Myztero can memorize the latest seven ailments cast on him, and “mystery hero” can memorize the latest three Minions AND Fiends.

unless i’m reading something wrong, this is the best interpretation of this “mystery hero” and the family bonus that i have based on the information given.

ETA: the family bonus makes sense for the “mystery hero” because at the max family bonus, the hero can cast the max number of minions on allies and fiends on enemies.

7 Likes

and because i know someone is going to ask it:

based on the description below, no, “mystery hero” is not going to memorize the Undead minion from that war type.

3 Likes

@Petri it was time to give Myztero a status buff. as he @Marktanner said it was absolutely right.

5 Likes

Myztero is still a pathetic waste, even after this family buff.

3 Likes