đŸ§Ș Early Information on Mystery Black Friday hero (Enigmo) and new Family for Myztero [Part of The Beta Beat v52]

Just be the buff version of Myztero and memorize four buffs; minions and fiends just seems meh
How many minions and fiends would the enemies have. At most five, and which defence will field 5 summoners or spawners?
Paired with Myztero, myz would be better I guess, but I don’t see how his family bonus would benefit him

Remove the damage and give more heal

Imagine giving back Khepri Fiend back to all Enemies.
Kaboom Kaboom :boom::exploding_head:

1 Like

Myztero
MyOtne
MyTtwo
MyTthree

Hmmm, don’t think the naming scheme works.

3 Likes

Well, this is almost guaranteed to NOT help my Myztero, but will let SG say they have buffed him so they can avoid actually fixing him.

1 Like

Yeah, I think they should update Myztero to memorize ailments fired by enemies, not just applied to him. So he would be the same as this guy who memorizes minions/fiends fired, not just on him

3 Likes

So for years we said that Myz needs a buff and now he still doesn’t get a proper buff, but instead we should summon for ANOTHER hero in the Xth portal who gets all the stuff that Myz doesn’t get and will not get?! I am so done with this, really

3 Likes

Play, kindly send SG staff our demand, that Black friday includes costumes of heroes :slight_smile: thank you!

5 Likes

This does absolutely zero to make Myztero any better. The whole “buff by pulling something else” garbage is just so old now. It’s tiresome. We’ve made reasoned, logical, suggestions all over this forum on how Myztero could be tinkered to vastly improve his usefulness and we get an insipid and unasked for damage increase and this lame family bonus. Memorize a sixth status ailment? Seriously? What do you call a Myztero that has six status ailments on him? Dead. That’s what.

11 Likes

This made me LOL. You are absolutely right though!

4 Likes

Myztero should be called Mister Zero

6 Likes

myztero = garbage! poor myz will continue to watch from the sidelines unless his health and shield power are increased.

1 Like

The thing about him is that his special could be an awesome counter to these overpowered passives on the Season 5 heroes, who leave DoT and everything after they hit. But he needs another secondary effect to improve his survivability.

3 Likes

For as rare is Mysteryo is, he’s probably one of the worst 5’s in the game. By the time he gets hit enough to matter (if he even survives) and gets a chance to cast his special, the match was already over and firing his special was irrelevant.

6 Likes

Ditto. I pulled him when he first came out, maxed and talented him and it ended up being nothing but a giant waste of mats.

3 Likes

Myztique? Sounds like it could be a name fornthis hero.

1 Like

Myztero beneath average defense and health still can’t made him useful in the contemporary combats and cast his skill before dead in the battle, unless his survivability increased.

1 Like

If a player has two copies of this mystery hero on the same team, then once special is casted, each mystery hero will summon 2 minions for all allies plus 2 fiends for all enemies, which means all allies will have 3 minions and all enemies will have 3 fiends?

1 Like

Only if you also have Myztero or any future member of the family. Family bonuses don’t count duplicates.

1 Like

I think the family bonus is there to buff enigmo, and not the other way around. Now myztero’s sole purpose is to buff enigmo.