šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Hero Academy Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v44]

Indications from beta are they will have an equal chance with the S1 heros already there. This isnā€™t at all like HA10, itā€™s just extra outcomes possible for cooking.

So currently if there are X number of S1 4* this is just literally adding the event heros in the mix of what you can get after using the level.

4 Likes

Academy goes in the corner

I moved my Academy to a remote corner of my base so I do not accidentally collect before the update

Notes

Click for screenshot

Corner Academy

Vacation/ Rage quit base

( [Photo] Base, Vacation ready/ Rage quit ready )

Heavily loaded camps

Camp A

Edit: Camp A has 1.01 years of untouched RT11 ready to collect after I power leveled some 5* heroes and some 4* costumes

Camp B

Edit: Camp B has a 17.1215 m food hoard that consumes 1x 1* ascension item, 82 k food, and 22.5 recruits per day

Camp C

Edit: Camp C has 2.79 years of untouched RT11 ready to collect

FIN

5 Likes

Personal drop rates from beta;

HA5 (challenge event rare): 20 / 126 = 15.8%
HA 8 (challenge event epic): 14/56 = 25%

4 Likes

Allowing at least 3 or 4 concurrent training would make HA and itā€™s updates really worth itā€¦thought a consideration would be given to that!

5 Likes

It seems that all the requests we have asked for HA and they give us this. It is something, so that is a positive.
However, I donā€™t use HA for 3* or 4* summons, just troops and 5* retrains.

Hansel is the only 4* on that list that I donā€™t have, so, not tying up a slot for minute chance.

How about letting us Que up 5* retrains and then letting us have one more action, otherwise as mentioned earlier, it will get very little to zero use.

2 Likes

Considering Iā€™m only missing 3 4* in the whole game I for sure will go this route to get boomer

1 Like

@PlayForFun : Thanks !

1 Like

I am ending my nearly worthless ha10 training today to prepare for ha8ā€¦ Hopefully with 2 1/2 days this will amount to something rather than the 1 in 55 on ha10. I expect it to give me one last explicit sign on the last reroll today as a farewell.

So excited for this change, a few of these heroes I want and then I will do double troops til I am happy with troop depth and then ā€¦ Consider ha10 again, hopefully that will get some much needed improvements in 2022 to make it more viable.

Edit: HA10 delivered as expected, Elkanen. Onto researching ha8!

2 Likes

I might switch to HA8 too until I go some new 4 star heroes.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got all the 3*'s and 76 of 80 4*'s in the game. No way Iā€™m running HA8 just to get Cheshire Cat.

Anastasia, Sapphire, and Cillian are the other 4ā€™s Iā€™m missing.

As always, thanks for your detailed analysis @Gryphonknight! I think Iā€™ll research HA5, and HA8, and then start training HA5 (not collect until update occurs).

Iā€™ll also move my HA to a corner.

2 Likes

My FTP keeps trying for Jackal but out of 34 pulls in guardians event has 9 falcons and no jackals. HA8 is happening for sure!

6 Likes

Same issue here. Now I wonder, would we be able to research those levels even though I only have HA10 running? Or will I need to wait until there are no more trainings and can only research? I just started my HA10 on Saturday.

1 Like

You can 2 actions simultaneously in HA. So either train 2 levels, or train one level and research the other. I stopped doing troop feeders and researched HA8, because like @Noble_Weasel, it was useless for me. But I researched and loaded it with recruits and supplies for a month.

The hardest part was emptying the troop feeder queue and dumping the iron. I ended up crafting lots of harpoons and bear banners.

4 Likes

This. I havenā€™t ever worried too much about training troops, so it was really just a matter of cranking up the idle second action for me. The hardest part was making sure the enormous food cost didnā€™t handicap something else I was doing. All researched up and ready to go now, though.

1 Like

Yeah, I emptied out a bit of my AL food stores for it, as well as accommodate the recruits I had, but thatā€™s what the extra food supply was for. Gradually bringing it back up though.

1 Like

I did the same as soon as I read this post, luckily you can do multiple in HA8, already got a couple training done :slight_smile:

The good thing about HA8 is that research time is 24 hours. Unlike the insane wait time of one weekā€¦or whatever amount of time it took for you to research and open HA10.

2 Likes

Research time of HA10 is 2 weeks, but it is not very important as you need to research it only one time. The retraining time of 1 week is really annoying.

3 Likes

Anyone know what the odds are of getting non S1 3* and 4* heroes from HA? Previously it was believed that getting a non S1 5* hero from HA10 was around 5%, was wondering if the odds are same or better for 3* and 4*

Thanks