Drake Fong or Guardian Jackal

Just finished the challenge and finally have enough orbs to ascend one or the other. I lucked out got guardian jackal in summon and drake fong in Atlantis coin pull. So should I take drake to 3/70 or max guardian jackal? Drake would fit in any lineup needed and jackal seems to be titan use only. Took me too long to collect the items to make a wrong move now, so any help would be appreciated

If you have the darts then drake. If not, you won’t regret jackal.

1 Like

Jackal make drake wicked

1 Like

If you don’t have the mats to ascend Drake past 3-70 yet, then I think you could get him there, and then work on Jackal while you wait for mats.

Jackal is more than just a titan-hitter - I use him all the time, and if you yellow stack in raids using Drake, then Jackal will be a good companion to bring along. I don’t have Drake myself, but I think my Jackal+Jackal+Joon will be pretty good against Kunchen once I get Joon leveled up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I do NOT think Jackal + Jackal will stack. I believe anytime they are the same style buffs the last one activated is the one that will buff as it overwrites the other.
But so you KNOW Jackal then Joon does do some heavy hitting

2 Likes

It doesn’t stack… but it sure piles on the damage. :wink:

3 Likes

I been running my Jackal + 9 with my Drake + 6, drake 3/70, Onatel 3/70 and Joon 3/70 and let me tell you they do some heavy hitting.
With titans I drop weak drake and add 3/70 ranvir

1 Like

If no darts, then Jackal. Jackal has one of the fastest skills and most utilitarian out of a good chunk of the skills the 4 star heroes have. His main stay is titan but he also would make a good Kunchen debuffer in a yellow stack in raids and AWars.

2 Likes

Even if you have darts i would level up jackal first… (way faster to lvl up and more versatile) …
I have 3 full jackals also have full drake and i use jackal+18 way more times than drake…

3 Likes

Thanks for all the advice. I get 5* fever and wanna start using one ASAP. I have atomos which I won’t use and azlar still unleveled. 3/70 vivica and 3/70 anzogh I use pretty regular but drake seems to be best one yet and just wanna get him in rotation quickly

1 Like