Donut Stuffers

Donut Stuffers is a semi-competitive alliance looking for some new members. We are currently hitting 9* titans. We are a fairly chatty adult group, who are pretty laid back.

Our only rule is that if you opt in for war, you use all 6 flags and stick to our war strategy.

We like to have fun and engage in many off the wall topics.

We are also open to a merger with another smaller alliance.

3 Likes

We also use discord for any further help for players that need it, line up advice etc.

3600tp+ would be preffered but as long you are active and want to improve its not necessary

1 Like

Very Friendly, multinational group with a great sense of humour across the board. YOU NEED TO BE A STUFFER!!!

1 Like

I couldn’t help but giggle at the name.

4 Likes

First you giggle, then you join!

1 Like

Demonessence has about 14 open slots if you want to join, we have a similar style and use discord as well. Also welcome to the forum.

@Natural-Lite

We have 17 right now, so we won’t quite fit, but thank you.

To others finding this:

I came to Donut Stuffers from a very unorganized alliance - they do a great job of communicating and helping others.

They don’t take it too seriously, except for the part about participating in wars when you’re opted in.

I hope you consider joining!

:heart: Rag + Nova

1 Like

I know there was no ill will, but please keep the NSFW content out of the forum. Bear in mind the Forum Rules please.

5 Likes

COME JOIN THE STUFFERS! NOW with 50% more risque conversation!

3 Likes

You guys, moderators are just doing their jobs, trying to keep the forum a nice place for everyone. Quit being so damn persnickety.

WE WANT PEOPLE TO JOIN US

3 Likes

I’m doing my best to wrangle these stuffers, but I think it just makes them all the more excitable. We get pretty ridiculous in our alliance chat - it’s just overflowing here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry for the comment…

Didn’t bother me… just trying to avoid you getting flagged :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good looking out…he’s just doing what he’s supposed to do…

JOIN THE STUFFERS! 24hrs since we have befouled the forum!!! Onwards and upwards!

DONUT STUFFERS ARE THE BEST
MUCH BETTER THAN ALL THE REST
PUT YOUR HEROES TO THE TEST
YOU WANT TO JOIN? COME BE OUR GUEST!*

*Follow the war strat & use all flags, opt out, or gtfo.

Like killing titans? Like winning wars? Like fun chats? If you answered yes to any of the questions, the DONUT STUFFERS may be for you!

Come Join the donut stuffers… 15% less crazy than we used to be!!!

All aboard we are still looking for hungry players still 14 spaces free for anyone looking for a bit of a laugh whilst killing titans and winning wars

My Discord ID is Jason#0014. Shoot me a message when you are available.