Do you use mono for raids ? Poll

Hello guyz,

I was talking with people from my ally, and been surprised by how many of them were using mono to raid…

To me, mono is kinda a bad thing, but this topic is not about that.

Just to know, do you guyz use mono to raid ? Thanks for your vote.

ps : I’m talking about regular raids, not tournament, not war. Raids, only.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

Titans are the only thing I mono if anything.

Raiding is normally 2-2-1.

8 Likes

I use 2-2-1 or 2-1-1-1 depending on the opposition

3 Likes

3/2 for me in raids.

But on my ally line’s group (155k ally), a lot of them seem to use mono… I need more vote to know if they are stupid or not :smiley:

6 Likes

I personally don’t, but I can see the appeal, mono raids tend to be very quick, but I generally 3/2 with pre set war teams for practice… I know a lot of folks that mono all day everyday though. (also in PVP line with 500 folks in it, mono has a strong showing)

2 Likes

Usually 3/2 or 3/1/1 sometimes 4/1, mono from time to time for fun, never rainbow

To some extent it probably depends on your roster. I just don’t have the hero depth to consider mono seriously yet, but also no decent blue hero (only Thorne) which forces me to double up on at least one colour

I pretty much use the same 3-2 team against every enemy I face. I sometimes go with a 2-2-1.

The only time I run mono is against titans.

4 Likes

If the team is 4000+, I will typically go with a mono team.
Below 4000, I tend to go with a 3-2 set up.

Here is my best mono team
Green - Melendor, Evelyn, Zeline, Lianna and Hansel in that order.

1 Like

For raids I always do 3/2, except in tournaments where due to special rules I might run 2/2/1. For titans I do 4/1. The only time I use mono is one of my war teams is fully mono red.

2 Likes

I do the same. At 4000+ team power defenses in raids, you are starting to see the 5* tanks emblem’d to level 7-8 now. You need mono colors to take them out.

2 Likes

4/1 (Wu Kong) on titans, though 3/2 against purple because I’m not deep in yellow.

3/2 is my preferred raid configuration, though I often go 3/1/1 because Mother North is always in. Before I had the depth, 2/2/1 was very common for me.

3 Likes

My rosters is not yet strong for mono, so I do 2-3, 2-1-1-1, 2-2-1 mostly.

1 Like

Well, I guess that it depends your roaster cuz I only face 4000+ team in raids & I always go in 3/2… Never mono :frowning:

Typically, some examples of my 3/2 :

Magni (80)/Alice (80)/Aegir (70) with Margaret (80)/Evelyn (80)

Or Leonidas (80)/Gretel (70)/Viviva (70) with Santa (80)/Boldusk (70)

I don’t attack yellow tanks as I suck with purple. But other colors are usually okay. Just struggling a bit against Kunchen sometimes

Mono is for challenge events only for me. Outside of those, I’ve rarely used mono.

Usually it’s 3-2 (most used). Followed by 3-1-1 sometimes (where the 1s are healers or support usually).

Never use 2-2-1, 2-1-1-1 or rainbow now unless it’s a very late war attack. Since I expanded my bench of 4* heroes I just find going in with weak tile damage to be far risky and it’s hard to take out the really strong 5* opponents.

4-1 is what I use for titans only.

3 Likes

I don’t have a deep roster, not even enough troops to use a valuable mono

if I decided to use mono, my fourth and fifth hero would be very weak compared to any other strong hero of other color, same goes for troops.

I use 3/2. 3 with the color strong to the enemy middle hero and 2 with a neutral color which is also not weak against the middle left and middle right opponents.

The only exception is facing Kashrek as middle, in which case I don’t use red and I go with 3/2, both neutral colors against him.

1 Like

I love mono now. I didn’t before.

It wasn’t until I had a decent stable of 5* that it became a regular option. Before, if I had 4/5 mix, it was more of a crap shoot and I couldn’t withstand a bad board.

As of right now, I have 4 solid mono teams that are resilient and can withstand a bad/mediocre board with an 80% win rate. My worst is dark, but I go 4:1 with dark and add in Ariel if there’s someone I simply must destroy.

I’m actually at a 90% kill rate with my green mono since April. Considering I use it the most and go out of my way to target blue tanks (or dual blue flanks), that’s pretty decent.

3 Likes

Depends. If the opposite team is way too strong in AW and my alliance members and I know we’re gonna get our asses kicked anyway, I use full mono teams and pray to RNGesus.

I won a few wars and lost some, it’s not that bad of a strategy imo…

I’ve even switched to mono in wars. I usually kill 5, sometimes 4 sometimes 6.

MONO 4EVA and 20 characters

6 Likes