Hero Rarities Allowed
Troop Rarities Allowed
No Dark/ Purple
=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [13th Dec, 2020] - 86th Raid Tournament - 5* Buff Booster, No Dark/ Purple
Defense teams of the top10 finishers last time.
Thx @Randy for collecting this information.
=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments
Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!
Click for some suggested discussion points
- Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
- Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
- Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
- Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
- What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
- Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
- Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
- Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
- Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
- Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?
Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
- Which day of the Tournament is it?
- How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
- What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
- What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
- Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
- What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
- What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?
A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.