Defense Team Defense Team

Can I get some advice on defense? I pulled Misandra and Vela in January. I run Kunch at tank, Drake at right flank and Lianna on the right wing. Should I put Vela on left flank and Marjana on left wing? Or should I Zimkitha on the flank with Misandra on the wing? I have Magni on left flank now.

1 Like

Best to take some screen shots of yah rosta so people can a better idea on what to use now and maybe in the future! :+1:

Thanks for the suggestion Dudeious

1 Like

Alby drake kuchen Magnie zim

Could change alby for Lianna.
Others prob will chime on it my five star knowledge ain’t that great as don’t have many! @PapaHeavy @Guvnor @Olmor @jinbatsu

Nice set of heros too!

3 Likes

I would try one of the following:

Option 1
Alberich → Zimkitha → Kunchen → Drake Fong → Magni / Lianna

Option 2
Alberich → Drake Fong → Kunchen → Poseidon / Drake → Zimkitha / Marjana

Option 3
Alberich → Victor → Drake Fong → Kunchen / Seshat → Zimkitha / Marjana

4 Likes

@Guvnor’s 1st option… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Same with @Olmor, option 1

1 Like

Thanks for the advice everyone!

I’m just here for the cake! Wait? That’s KALE!!! Not CAKE??? WTF is wrong with you people???

Also @Dudeious.Maximus has a decent setup but I’d have to give @Guvnor’s 1st option much consideration just as @Olmor and @jinbatsu did

Cake DOES sound a lot like Kale but that’s like saying you have chocolate chip cookies and they are really raisins!!! EVIL BEGONE, The power of RNGesus compels you!!!

1 Like

No love for Misandra or Vela I see. Thanks everyone for jumping in - I truly appreciate your time. I’ll try @Guvnor’s first option and see how that goes.

1 Like